From the BBC website
‘Ukraine’s president has cancelled a visit to Turkey, citing “Russian troop deployments” in the country’s east.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
His remarks came as pro-Russian rebels opened a new front in the south by seizing the coastal town of Novoazovsk.
Balenciaga Pedo-gate Blown WIDE OPEN
Klaus Schwab and George Soros Declare China Must Lead New World Order
Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ and the WEF is ‘Acquiring Divine Powers’
‘Passion of the Christ’ Star Claims Hollywood Elite Are Trafficking Children For Adrenochrome
Bill Gates Tells World Leaders ‘Death Panels’ Will Soon Be Required
Justin Bieber: Facial Paralysis Is ‘Punishment’ For Exposing Illuminati Pedophilia
Spanish Royalty Expose Who Really Killed Princess Diana
‘Controlled Opposition’: Dave Chappelle’s Family Say He Was Killed and Cloned by the Illuminati
Michael Jackson Was Murdered for Saying SAME Things As Kanye 13 Years Ago
Error 403: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota..
Domain code: youtube.quota
Reason code: quotaExceeded
Nato says it has detected a significant increase of Russian arms being supplied to the rebels over the past two weeks.
Russia has denied that its forces have crossed Ukraine’s border. At least 2,119 people have been killed in four months of fighting.
The United Nations Security Council is to hold an emergency meeting in New York on Thursday at 18:00 GMT to discuss the crisis.
Nato Brigadier General Niko Tak told the BBC that there had been a “significant escalation in the level and sophistication of Russia’s military interference in Ukraine” over the past two weeks.’
- Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko says Russia has sent troops to eastern Ukraine.
- Mr Poroshenko is holding urgent talks with security officials in Kiev to consider Ukraine’s response.
- Pro-Russian rebels have seized control of Novoazovsk in the south-east, threatening to take the port of Mariupol next.
- Alexander Zakharchenko, a pro-Russian rebel leader in eastern Ukraine, said 3-4,000 Russian citizens were fighting with the rebels.
- The UN Security Council is gathering for an emergency session at which Russia is expected to face tough questions.
Latest posts by Niamh Harris (see all)
- Flight Attendant Dies After Suffering Heart Attack Mid-Air - December 1, 2022
- ‘Love Actually’ Director Says He Feels ‘Stupid’ Over His Films Glaring Lack Of Diversity - December 1, 2022
- Bill Clinton Is “Grateful To Be Vaccinated & Boosted” After Testing Positive For Covid - December 1, 2022