House Democrats blocked legislation on Tuesday to rescue thousands of Americans stranded in Afghanistan following Biden’s botched withdrawal.
The legislation would have also funded an accounting of the billions of dollars of military arms Biden and his woke US generals left behind for the Taliban terrorist regime.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Rep. Mike Gallagher on Tuesday slammed Democrats for blocking the House from passing his legislation that would have forced the Biden Administration to produce a plan to get stranded Americans out of Afghanistan.
Operation Mockingbird: MSM Caught Reading EXACT Same Script About FBI’s Trump Raid
How Rockefeller Founded Big Pharma And Waged War On Natural Cures
Bombshell Evidence PROVES Justin Trudeau Is Fidel Castro’s Son
The Global Elites Are Normalizing Pedophilia
Uri Geller Threatens To Nuke Russia Using Just His Psychic Powers
UN Declares Conspiracy Theorists "Public Enemy no.1"
Tesla’s Greatest Inventions Promised ‘Bright Future’ For Humanity Until the Elite Destroyed Them
Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With
Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
Thegatewaypundit.com reports: Gallagher joined a group of House Republicans in requesting this bill be passed by Unanimous Consent but had his request rejected on the House Floor.
“House Democrats have had not one, but two opportunities to join House Republicans in supporting legislation to hold this administration accountable and do whatever is necessary to save lives. Both times, they declined to join our efforts to do so. This is unacceptable,” said Rep. Gallagher. “American lives are on the line and we have a moral obligation to do everything we can to get them home. Congress cannot sit on the sidelines while hundreds of our fellow citizens have been left behind enemy lines.”
Specifically, Rep. Gallagher’s bill would:
- Demand a plan from the Biden Administration to bring Americans home,
- Request an accounting of all the equipment left behind,
- Require transparency on any deals or agreements made by the Biden Administration with the Taliban,
- Establish a sense of Congress that that Taliban should not be recognized as the government of Afghanistan, and
- Prohibit any federal funding or sanctions relief to the Taliban.
Click HERE to watch a press conference led by Leader McCarthy following House Democrats’ decision to block Rep. Gallagher’s bill from being considered.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Icelandic Study Shows COVID Reinfection Rates Skyrocket When Jabbed - August 15, 2022
- Jacinda Ardern Left Reeling as Voters Prepare to Oust Her as PM - August 15, 2022
- Biden’s ‘Cash Free’ Central Bank Digital Currency Coming This December - August 15, 2022