Three men have died after they contracted a virus from squirrels in Germany.
After being bitten or scratched by the animals, the men developed encephalitis and died a few months later.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Coolio Was About To Take Down Hollywood Pedophile Ring Before He Died
Pope Francis Vows To Usher In ‘One World Religion’
Bill Gates Caught Admitting ‘Climate Change Is WEF Scam’ to Inner Circle
Elites Panic As Queen’s Death Threatens To Expose Pedophile Ring
WEF Anoint Charles ‘The Great Reset King’
WEF To Force Public To Wear ‘Brain Implants’ So the Elite Can Read Their Minds
Woody Harrelson Slams Big Pharma: 'The Last People You Should Trust With Your Health'
NASA Insider Confesses on Deathbed: I Filmed Fake Moon Landing in 1969
Disney’s ‘Little Demon’ Is Normalizing Satanism and Pedophilia for the Masses
The illness they suffered causes fever and difficulty walking.
Experts are studying the dangers of squirrels and earlier this year the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control warned people not to feed or get close to them.
The threat of contracting an illness from squirrels still remains low.
Dr Marc Siegel, a professor of medicine at NYU Langone Medical Center, told HealthDay: ‘It’s likely that bornavirus, commonly found in horses and sheep was present in the squirrels that scratched these men, causing the neurological and behavioral symptoms.
‘It is possible this virus could spread to other squirrels and occasionally to humans, but we wouldn’t see sustained spread, as there is no evidence of spread from human to human.’