Confidence in the global economy and the US dollar is currently at an all time low, and many experts are saying that the signs point towards a massive economic meltdown.
Is the economic bubble about to burst?
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Markets across the board are melting down as we speak, and the financial crash that supposedly “fringe” analysts have been predicting since 2008, is finally upon us.
Democrats To Build ‘Abortion Tents’ in National Parks; Hand Out Abortion Vouchers
Illuminati Insider Links Bill Gates To Food Production Conspiracy
Putin Delivers Biden an Almighty Slap: 'Don’t Blame Me For Inflation'
Nestle CEO: Humans Do NOT Have a Right to Water, Should Be Privatized and Controlled
World Economic Forum To “Freeze Bank Accounts” of Meat Eaters To "Educate Them”
Biden Announces a New Plandemic Right before the Midterm Elections
Proof of Time Travel? These Famous Faces Appear Throughout History
Putin Declares Victory Over New World Order: 'Humanity Has Woken Up'
Mass Cattle Deaths Are an ‘Inside Job’ Designed To Cause Food Shortages in America
Take a look at what’s going down right now.
- The Dow has fallen 1300 points from its peak. On Friday alone, it fell by 530 points, making it the 9th worst stock market crash in US history.
- The Shanghai composite fell by more than 11% this week. All told, China’s stock market has lost a third of its value since its previous peak, and the only thing holding it up is their government’s intervention. It lost 4% of its value on Friday after it was revealed that their manufacturing activity had reached a 77 month low.
- 400 of the world’s richest people lost a total of $182 billion this week, amounting to 6.3% of their collective wealth. When the people who benefit the most from inflated markets are getting hurt, you know that the bubble is bursting.
- The dollar’s rally may be finally nearing its end. Its value has fallen slightly, but consistently for the past 2 weeks.
- Commodities have fallen to a 13 year low. The price of copper has reached a 6 year low while oil has suffered its longest decline since 1986.
That last one is very telling.
You can always tell when the global economy is in bad shape based on the value of various commodities. It’s one of the strongest indicators for an economy, since it reveals how many real, tangible goods are being produced.
Curiously, many of these commodities have been falling in value throughout the supposed recovery that we’ve been in since 2009.
The only commodity that is doing well right now is gold, which has reached a six week high, and just had its best week since last January.
Given the safe haven status that gold holds, it’s clear now that confidence in the US dollar and the global economy, is slowly slipping.
With all of this information at hand, it would be hard to deny that we may be finally witnessing the same kind of crash that we endured in 2008.
Anyone who thought that we’ve been in a genuine recovery for the past 6 years, was foolish. But anyone who thinks that global markets will simply bounce back from what has occurred over the past few weeks, is downright crazy.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Jan. 6 Committee Star Witness Caught Committing Perjury – US Secret Service DENY Trump Tried to Grab Steering Wheel - June 29, 2022
- Another Major Food Processing Plant Closes amid Long List of Closures across U.S. - June 29, 2022
- Chevron Leaving California, Moving Company and Jobs to Texas: “It’s Too Woke Here” - June 29, 2022