‘Rebels fighting against President Bashar al-Assad in Syria are suspected of sabotaging a batch of measles vaccinations – leading to the deaths of up to 50 young children.
Dozens of infants in the rebel-held cities of Jarjanaz and Sinjar in Idlib province died on Tuesday minutes after being given the drug.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Although the cause of death has not yet been established, officials reportedly suspect the vaccines may have been tampered with while left unguarded in a storage facility in Jarjanaz
Balenciaga Pedo-gate Blown WIDE OPEN
Klaus Schwab and George Soros Declare China Must Lead New World Order
Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ and the WEF is ‘Acquiring Divine Powers’
‘Passion of the Christ’ Star Claims Hollywood Elite Are Trafficking Children For Adrenochrome
Bill Gates Tells World Leaders ‘Death Panels’ Will Soon Be Required
Justin Bieber: Facial Paralysis Is ‘Punishment’ For Exposing Illuminati Pedophilia
Spanish Royalty Expose Who Really Killed Princess Diana
‘Controlled Opposition’: Dave Chappelle’s Family Say He Was Killed and Cloned by the Illuminati
Michael Jackson Was Murdered for Saying SAME Things As Kanye 13 Years Ago
Error 403: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota..
Domain code: youtube.quota
Reason code: quotaExceeded
Dr Abdulla Ajaj – a physician who helped administer the vaccine – said the children all exhibited the same ‘severe allergic shock’ to varying degrees.
‘There was shouting and screaming, it was hard for the parents. You get your child vaccinated and then you find your child dying, it’s very hard,’ Ajaj said.
There weren’t enough respirators in the clinic, making the situation even worse, he added.’
- Dozens of infants died minutes after being given the contaminated vaccine
- Physician who administered vaccine said all children exhibited same reaction
- ‘There was shouting and screaming’, said Dr Abdulla Ajaj
- Infants were being vaccinated in rebel-held Syrian cities Jarjanaz and Sinijar
- Samples of the leftover drug have now been sent to Turkey for analysis
Latest posts by Niamh Harris (see all)
- Gavin Newsom Vows He Will Not Challenge Joe Biden In 2024 - December 3, 2022
- US Surgeon General Warns That Surge In Viral Illnesses Is Pushing Hospitals To The Brink - December 3, 2022
- Clinton Compares Pro-Lifers To Iranian Regime, The Taliban & Russian Rapists - December 3, 2022