A new study has revealed that America’s top filthiest cities, which are often riddled with diseases, are all run by Democrats.
Outdoor company LawnStarter commissioned a survey that analyzed 152 of the largest cities across the US for pollution, living conditions, infrastructure, and consumer satisfaction. They discovered that Houston, Texas, secured the number 1 spot for the dirtiest city, followed by Newark, New Jersey; San Bernardino, California; Detroit, Michigan; and Jersey City, New Jersey.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Summit.news reports: We then dug deeper and found Democratic mayors run the top five dirtiest.
- Houston: Democratic Mayor Sylvester Turner
- Newark: Democratic Mayor Ras Baraka
- San Bernadino: Democratic Party-endorsed Mayor Helen Tran
- Detroit: Democratic Mayor Mike Duggan
- Jersey City: Democratic Mayor Steven Fulop
Here are the top ten dirtiest cities:
On the flip side, LawnStarter found Republican Mayor Bobby Dyer of Virginia Beach ran the cleanest city in the US.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Next ‘Mega Pandemic’ Is Already Planned: HIV + SARS + H5N1 - March 25, 2023
- NPR Fires Hundreds of Staff in Massive Layoffs: “We’re Broke” - March 25, 2023
- Fauci Admits He Suffered ‘Terrible Side Effects’ From Toxic mRNA Jab - March 25, 2023