For the last 12 months, a rash of confusing, scary, and outright suspicious banker deaths have been occurring at a rate of 2-3 a month. Some are reported to have committed suicide.
Others have had extremely suspicious “accidents” – many believe that something massive is going on and this is only the tip of the iceberg.
In an article titled “Dead Banker List – Number 36 Geert Tack” , they say:
The 52-year-old private banker from Haaltert was described as flawless, sporty, sleek and successful. The 52-year-old Geert Tack on 5 November left from his home in Haaltert to his work, but he never arrived back home.
Why he had in the weeks before the disappearance sometimes so claim it was difficult to get to sleep? Why he did that Wednesday morning forget his laptop and cell phone at home? Geert Tack worked as a private banker for ING and managed portfolios of wealthy clients.
Anyway, Geert Tack is dead number 36 on our list of financial (top) people are killed in strange, unnatural and often inexplicably during the year 2014:
1) David Bird, 55, long-time reporter for the Wall Street Journal, working at the Dow Jones newsroom
2) Tim Dickenson, a UK-based communications director at Swiss Re AG
3) Trouser William Smith, 58, former senior manager for Deutsche Bank
4) Ryan Henry Crane, age 37, JP Morgan
5) Li Junjie, 33 Hong Kong JP Morgan
6) Gabriel Magee, 39, age JP Morgan employee
7) Mike Dueker, 50, who had worked for Russell Investments
8) Richard Talley, 57, was the founder and CEO of American Title (real estate titles)
9) James Jr. Stuart 70 Former National Bank of Commerce CEO was found dead in Scottsdale, Ariz
10) Jason Alan Salaise, 34 year old IT Specialist at JPMorgan since 2008
11) Autumn Radtke, 28, CEO of First Meta, a Singapore-based virtual currency trading platform
12) Eddie Reilly, 47, an investment banker, Vertical Group, New York
13) Kenneth Ballando, 28, an investment banker, Capital Levy, New York
14) Joseph A. Giampapa, 55, corporate bankruptcy lawyer, JP Morgan Chase
15) Jan Peter Schmittmann, 57, a former top administrator ANB / AMRO, Laren, Netherlands
16) Juergen Frick, 48, CEO of Bank Frick & Co. AG, Liechtenstein
17) Benoit Philippens, 37, director of BNP Paribas Fortis Bank, Ans, Belgium.
18) … Lydia, 52, banker-Bred Banque Populaire, Paris
19) Andrew Jarzyk, 27, banker, PNC Bank, New York
20) Carlos Six, 61, Head Tax and member CREDAF, Belgium
21) Jan Winkelhuijzen, 75, and Commissioner Fiscalist (former Deloitte), Netherlands.
22) Richard Rockefeller, 66, grandson elite banker John D. Rockefeller, America
23) Mahafarid Amir Khosravi (Amir Mansour Aria), 45, bank owner, businessman and derivatives trader, Iran
24) Lewis Katz, 76, businessman, lawyer and insider in the banking world, America
25) Julian Knott, Director of Global Operations Center JP Morgan, 45, America
26) Richard Gravino, IT Specialist JP Morgan, 49, America
27) Thomas James Schenkman, Managing Director, Global Infrastructure JP Morgan, 42, United States
28) Valtz Nicholas, 39, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs, New York, America
29) Therese Brewer, 50, Managing Director ING Netherlands
30) Tod Robert Edward, 51, vice president of M & T Bank, America
31) Thierry Leyne, 48, an investment banker and owner Anatevka SA, Israel
32) Calogero Gambino, 41, Managing Director, Deutsche Bank, America
33) Shawn D. Miller, 42, Managing Director of Citigroup, New York, America
34) Melissa Millian, 54, senior vice president of MassMutual, America
35) Thieu Leenen, 64, Relationship Manager ABN / AMRO, Eindhoven, Netherlands
36) Geert Tack, 52, Private Banker ING Haaltert, Belgium
Note: The number of banker deaths has inreased since the posting of this article.
Latest posts by Royce Christyn (see all)
- Video: Why Voting Doesn’t Change Anything & Democracy Is A Lie - May 7, 2016
- Did Bible Verse Predict String of Recent Quakes, Volcano, & Foam? - April 17, 2016
- Bizarre Foam Covers Japanese Streets After Earthquake - April 17, 2016