The day after a woman in Maryland moved into a new apartment, she started to feel ill. Her symptoms worsened. She wondered if there was something in the building that was causing her sickness, so she hired an environmental inspector, who discovered high levels of electromagnetic radiation. Here doctor confirmed that her symptoms were consistent with acute radiation exposure. She moved out and her symptoms disappeared.
Here’s her story:
These days, as a journalist, writer and editor I write a wide variety of features, frivolous and serious. I work mainly for women's magazines and national newspapers and also enjoy writing for independent news outlets and websites - the sort that publish stories the mainstream media fail to report.
Latest posts by Jacqui Deevoy (see all)
- Celebrities With Black Left Eyes Are Part Of The Illuminati, Experts Claim - July 21, 2018
- Stephen Hawking Died in 1985 – Has Been Replaced With Lookalike - January 13, 2018
- UK Baby Forcibly Removed At Gunpoint After Parents Refuse To Vaccinate - October 25, 2017