Survivors of sex abuse say they have received death threats and been approached by their abusers, after MPs published their details online last week.
As part of its inquiry into how the Home Office handled historical sex abuse, the House of Commons’ Home Affairs select committee revealed the identities of four victims on its website.
In a letter to Home Secretary Theresa May, a group of abuse survivors said: “It has exposed us as individuals, making us feel vulnerable, and is having a huge impact on our work.”
Keith Vaz, the chair of the inquiry, published an unedited version of the 96-page document, but has since redacted the names of the survivors of abuse and other sensitive details.
Latest posts by Niamh Harris (see all)
- Tony Blair Warns UK To Introduce Vaccine Passports Or Face Another Lockdown - September 19, 2021
- Melbourne Police Knocked Elderly Woman To The Ground &Pepper Sprayed Her During Anti Lockdown Protest - September 19, 2021
- Fauci Says FDA Vote Against Covid Booster Shots Is ‘Not The End Of The Story’ - September 19, 2021