Airstrikes hit the Al-Mazrak, United Nations refugee camp in northern Yemen on Monday, killing at least 45 people.
The death toll is likely to rise as dozens more are wounded, many of whom are in critical condition, according to human rights organizations.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
IBTimes report: The Houthi rebels being targeted by the Saudi Arabia-led coalition, which is bombing Houthi strongholds in Yemen, accused it of carrying out the attack. The attack was confirmed by an International Organization for Migration spokesman, by Doctors without Borders and by the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees, but it was not immediately clear who was responsible.
WEF Insider Reveals 'Bug-Eating Agenda' Is About Destroying the Human Soul
Coolio Was About To Take Down Hollywood Pedophile Ring Before He Died
Pope Francis Vows To Usher In ‘One World Religion’
Bill Gates Caught Admitting ‘Climate Change Is WEF Scam’ to Inner Circle
Elites Panic As Queen’s Death Threatens To Expose Pedophile Ring
WEF Anoint Charles ‘The Great Reset King’
WEF To Force Public To Wear ‘Brain Implants’ So the Elite Can Read Their Minds
Woody Harrelson Slams Big Pharma: 'The Last People You Should Trust With Your Health'
NASA Insider Confesses on Deathbed: I Filmed Fake Moon Landing in 1969
“There is confirmation that the camp has been hit. … We know there are dead and wounded,” the U.N. Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs told Agence France-Presse.
Thousands of internally displaced people live in the refugee camps in al-Mazrak, a city in Hajja province. The camp cluster is located just miles from Yemen’s border with Saudi Arabia. The Associated Press reported that the camp had been cleared out and was now occupied by the Houthis.
IOM spokesman Joel Millman told Reuters it was still unclear how many of the victims were civilians.