According to internet sleuths, one of the last people murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich interacted with before he was killed was a barman who had mysteriously visited Obama’s White House just four days before his death.
The general manager of Lou’s City Bar, Joe Capone, visited the Obama White House at least three times, the last visit being a just four days before Seth Rich was murdered. Joe spoke to Seth Rich just 2 hours before he died in the early hours of Sunday morning.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Dcclothesline.com reports: According to the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department’s Public Incident report, responding to the sound of gunshots at 2134 Flagler Pl. NW., police officers were on the scene by 4:20 AM and found Rich laying on the ground in the southwest corner of the intersection of W St. and Flagler Pl. NW., having been shot in his back but alive and conscious. He was taken to Washington Hospital Center where, at 5:57 AM or an hour and 37 minutes after police had first found him, was pronounced dead by an attending physician.
Democrats To Build ‘Abortion Tents’ in National Parks; Hand Out Abortion Vouchers
Illuminati Insider Links Bill Gates To Food Production Conspiracy
Putin Delivers Biden an Almighty Slap: 'Don’t Blame Me For Inflation'
Nestle CEO: Humans Do NOT Have a Right to Water, Should Be Privatized and Controlled
World Economic Forum To “Freeze Bank Accounts” of Meat Eaters To "Educate Them”
Biden Announces a New Plandemic Right before the Midterm Elections
Proof of Time Travel? These Famous Faces Appear Throughout History
Putin Declares Victory Over New World Order: 'Humanity Has Woken Up'
Mass Cattle Deaths Are an ‘Inside Job’ Designed To Cause Food Shortages in America
According to an anonymous poster on 4chan who claims to be an ER surgery resident at Washington Hospital Center who had operated on Rich’s “small” non-fatal gun wounds in his liver and bowel, Rich was stable and in recovery after his surgery, only to die under suspicious “fishy” circumstances hours later.
According to a Daily Mail investigation, before he was shot, Rich was a patron at Lou’s City Bar, a sports pub he frequented five or six nights a week. Daily Mail reporter Alana Goodman writes:
“Rich showed up alone that evening and sat at his usual leather stool in the corner of the bar. He was a regular at the pub, often showing up straight from the office in a shirt and tie and lugging his laptop bag.”
Rich left Lou’s City Bar at 1:45 AM (the bar closes at 2 AM on Saturday nights). Goodman recounts:
“Clearly inebriated, he was offered a ride home but refused, saying he was heading to Wonderland, another bar about 10 minutes walk away. No one at Wonderland could recall seeing Seth that morning but the bar shut up at 2:30.”
Now, citizen journalists on 4chan have uncovered that the general manager of Lou’s City Bar, Joe Capone, may have visited the Obama White House at least three times, the last visit being a mere four days before Seth Rich was murdered:
- White House Logs show that on November 12, 2011, a “Joseph A. Capone” visited the White House as part of a group of 356, beginning 11:30 am and ending at 11:59 pm.
- White House Logs show that on Tuesday, October 2, 2012, a “Joe Capone” visited the White House at 1:30 pm, as part of a group of 19 people. The appointment (number U43297) was made by caller Alison Kula at 12:00 pm the day before, on October 1, 2012 . The appointment was scheduled to begin on October 2 at 1:30 pm with Felice Gorordo in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building 430bc. According to , Capone et al.‘s visit ended at 11:59 pm. This was Capone’s first visit since records were released in 2009.
- White House Logs show that on July 6, 2016, a “Joseph P. Capone” visited the White House as part of a group of four, beginning at 12 noon and ending at 11:59 pm. The meeting location was the East Wing of the White House. The appointment (number U38825) had been made a week before on June 29, 2016. The other three people in Capone’s group were Allesandra J. Capone, Michael R. Capone, and Kymberlie N. Jeffery. If this Joseph P. Capone is Lou’s City Bar general manager Joe Capone, then he must be a very special person to get a meeting in the White House’s East Wing, which Wikipedia says “serves as office space for the First Lady and her staff”.
Note: The 11:59 pm may be a default ending time.
Are 2011 White House visitor “Joe Capone”, 2012 White House visitor “Joseph A. Capone” and 2016 White House visitor “Joseph P. Capone” the same person?
Spokeo found a Joseph A. Capone, 56, who lives in Vienna, VA, but has a P.O. Box in Washington, DC. Vienna, VA is 17.2 miles by car from Washington, DC.
According to Email Finder, there’s a Joseph P. Capone, who is in his mid-40s and lives in Olney, MD, which is 18 minutes by car from Washington, DC.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Jan. 6 Committee Star Witness Caught Committing Perjury – US Secret Service DENY Trump Tried to Grab Steering Wheel - June 29, 2022
- Another Major Food Processing Plant Closes amid Long List of Closures across U.S. - June 29, 2022
- Chevron Leaving California, Moving Company and Jobs to Texas: “It’s Too Woke Here” - June 29, 2022