Many believe that man has never been to the moon, except in his imagination.
President John F. Kennedy’s dream to put an American on the Moon before the Russians may have been compromised by the people who assassinated him six years earlier.
On July 20, 1969, Apollo 11 mission commander Neil Armstrong and pilot Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin landed the Lunar Module Eagle on the moon as the world was transfixed to their TV sets watching the event.
As a result America became superior in all aspects military and scientific, beating the likes of Russia who were endeavoring to find their own path to the moon.
In 1972 the Apollo Project came to an end just when the world was expecting otherwise.
It appears the facade of keeping up appearances was too much for the U.S. to bear, because the moon landings were faked and shot in studios.
Why has no one else been to the moon ever since remains a mystery.
But the biggest mysteries surrounding the U.S. moon landings are:
- How did the astronauts survive the Van Allen radiation belt on their way to the moon and back?
- Why do astronauts who have been to the moon have long faces when giving interviews, if any?
- Why stop going to the moon after claiming victory in the space race?
- Why didn’t the Russians follow the Americans to the moon?
- Why is it hard to believe Buzz, even though he looks as honest as apple pie?
- Where have all the films shot by astronauts on the Moon disappeared to?
- Where is 400 kg of lunar soil hidden?
- Where is the rest of the universe when watching pictures from the moon?
- Is there another sun or two that scientists are not aware off that light up the lunar surface?
- What lies on the dark side of the moon (in case of double bluff)?
There are many conspiracy theories surrounding the Apollo moon landings that have been documented online.
Now the Russians are launching a probe into U.S. moon landings between 1969 and 1972.
It follows FBI’s large-scale corruption probe targeting nine FIFA officials that has sparked a debate about Russia’s role as 2018 World Cup host, upsetting some truth seekers.
Vladimir Markin, a spokesman for Russia’s Investigative Committee, has called for an international investigation into the validity of U.S. missions to the moon, to provide ‘new insights’ into man’s greatest achievement.
The Moscow Times reports:
Vladimir Markin penned a column for the Izvestia newspaper arguing that U.S. authorities had crossed a line by launching a large-scale corruption probe targeting nine FIFA officials. The scandal surrounding the case prompted the June 2 resignation of longtime FIFA president Sepp Blatter, and sparked a heated debate about Russia’s role as host of the 2018 World Cup.
Venting his frustration with what he viewed as “U.S. prosecutors having declared themselves the supreme arbiters of international football affairs,” Markin proposed that international investigators could likewise examine some of the murkier elements of America’s past.
An international investigation could help solve the mystery of the disappearance of film footage from the original moon landing in 1969, or explain where the nearly 400 kilograms of lunar rock reportedly obtained during several such missions between 1969 and 1972 have been spirited away to, Markin suggested.
“We are not contending that they did not fly [to the moon], and simply made a film about it. But all of these scientific — or perhaps cultural — artifacts are part of the legacy of humanity, and their disappearance without a trace is our common loss. An investigation will reveal what happened,” Markin wrote.
U.S. space agency NASA admitted in 2009 that the original recordings of the first moon landing had been erased, but said they had managed to remaster the original television broadcast of the landing, Reuters reported at the time.
Of the approximately 380 kilograms of moon rock said to have been obtained during manned U.S. moon landings, the bulk is stored in the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center in Texas, though samples can be seen on display in various museums around the world.
Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings
Latest posts by Edmondo Burr (see all)
- Police Arrest Suspect In Supermarket Baby Food Poisoning - October 1, 2017
- Naked Model Walks Around Hong Kong Bare Assed - September 30, 2017
- Seoul Secures Data From Electromagnetic Interference By N Korea - September 30, 2017