Moscow has slammed the assassination attempt on Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro.
A statement from the Russian foreign ministry said: “We strongly condemn the assassination attempt on the President of Venezuela” adding that the use of terrorism is absolutely inappropriate for political purposes.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
The Venezuelan leader was targeted in a failed assassination attempt, that was broadcast live on national TV. His public address at a military event in Caracas on Saturday was interrupted by approaching drones laden with explosives
REVEALED: Biden’s IRS In Training To Carry Out Armed Raids on Suburban Homes
Anne Heche Was About To Expose Hollywood Pedophile Ring Before She Died
Operation Mockingbird: MSM Caught Reading EXACT Same Script About FBI’s Trump Raid
How Rockefeller Founded Big Pharma And Waged War On Natural Cures
Bombshell Evidence PROVES Justin Trudeau Is Fidel Castro’s Son
The Global Elites Are Normalizing Pedophilia
Uri Geller Threatens To Nuke Russia Using Just His Psychic Powers
UN Declares Conspiracy Theorists "Public Enemy no.1"
Tesla’s Greatest Inventions Promised ‘Bright Future’ For Humanity Until the Elite Destroyed Them
RT reports: The message comes shortly after Venezuelan officials said explosives-laden drones were detonated near Maduro during a grand military parade in Caracas. It said, “these acts were obviously aimed to destabilize situation in the country,” in which the government and the ruling Socialist party are doing their utmost to revive the national economy.
“We are convinced that political reconciliation must only be carried out through peaceful and democratic procedures,” the Russian Foreign Ministry said, also expressing solidarity with all Venezuelans.
The assassination attempt took place on Saturday in the middle of Maduro’s address to the military. The drone attack, which interrupted his speech midway, was caught on film. Several bodyguards are seen covering the president with bulletproof shields amid the panic that ensued after the incident.
Maduro later emerged unharmed following the bombing attack, and said in a televised speech that an investigation into the incident has been launched and some of the suspected perpetrators have been apprehended. The president pinned the blame on far-right opposition and accused Colombia of being behind the attack.
Colombia’s Foreign Ministry has vehemently denied involvement in the attempt on Maduro’s life. In a strongly-worded statement, it called the claims “absurd” and “lacking all foundation.” However, Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos also told AFP earlier this week that the days of Maduro in charge of the country were numbered.
Latest posts by Niamh Harris (see all)
- RAF Suspends Job Offers To White Men In Favor Of Women & Ethnic Minorities - August 17, 2022
- Moderna’s New Omicron Booster-Jab To Be Rolled Out To Over 50’s & Vulnerable In UK - August 17, 2022
- Ad Campaign By Conservative Non Profit Group Highlights The Insanity of ‘Men in Girl’s Sports’ - August 17, 2022