From The Huffington Post (source): The rocks on Mars have become something of a Rorschach test: Those who believe the planet once held some form of life see signs of it everywhere; others, not so much.
The image below either shows a humanoid skull partially buried in the sands of Mars… or just another rock.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Although the photo was taken several years ago by the panoramic camera on the Spirit rover, the Paranormal Crucible website recently posted a video of the image on YouTube with digital alterations to make it look even more like a skull.
Disturbing Proof the WEF and UN Are Quietly Deleting the Internet
WEF Insider Reveals 'Bug-Eating Agenda' Is About Destroying the Human Soul
Coolio Was About To Take Down Hollywood Pedophile Ring Before He Died
Pope Francis Vows To Usher In ‘One World Religion’
Bill Gates Caught Admitting ‘Climate Change Is WEF Scam’ to Inner Circle
Elites Panic As Queen’s Death Threatens To Expose Pedophile Ring
WEF Anoint Charles ‘The Great Reset King’
WEF To Force Public To Wear ‘Brain Implants’ So the Elite Can Read Their Minds
Woody Harrelson Slams Big Pharma: 'The Last People You Should Trust With Your Health'
The photo above, however, is part of the original image from NASA (with a circle added by The Huffington Post).
UFO Sightings Daily claims there’s an 80 percent chance it’s a real skull, and says it is about 15 to 20 percent longer than a normal human skull, making the being about 9 or 10 feet tall. The website also posted digitally-altered images to draw attention to the supposed eye sockets and nostrils.
“This obviously confirms that giant humanoid beings, once roamed the Martian landscape,” the website notes.
NASA lost communication with Spirit in March 2010 after more than six years of operating on the planet.
(h/t The Epoch Times)
Latest posts by Royce Christyn (see all)
- Government Op Who Predicted Super Bowl Score Warns Of Nuclear War - February 18, 2017
- Video: Why Voting Doesn’t Change Anything & Democracy Is A Lie - May 7, 2016
- Did Bible Verse Predict String of Recent Quakes, Volcano, & Foam? - April 17, 2016