Police have launched a new investigation into claims of sexual abuse at Nottinghamshire care homes that date back to more than 70 years.
This is the second investigation into Nottingham care homes.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Operation Xeres will be focusing on allegations that relate to abuse at Skegby Hall near Mansfield which was used as a childrens home in the 1940’s.
Pope Francis Vows To Usher In ‘One World Religion’
Bill Gates Caught Admitting ‘Climate Change Is WEF Scam’ to Inner Circle
Elites Panic As Queen’s Death Threatens To Expose Pedophile Ring
WEF Anoint Charles ‘The Great Reset King’
WEF To Force Public To Wear ‘Brain Implants’ So the Elite Can Read Their Minds
Woody Harrelson Slams Big Pharma: 'The Last People You Should Trust With Your Health'
NASA Insider Confesses on Deathbed: I Filmed Fake Moon Landing in 1969
Disney’s ‘Little Demon’ Is Normalizing Satanism and Pedophilia for the Masses
Nostradamus Predicted 'Great Uprising' Against King Charles III
The inquiry will also be looking into nine other centres in Nottinghamshire where children were allegedley physically or sexually abused.
The Mail Online reports: The 10 centres, all of which have either closed or changed their use since the time of the alleged abuse, also includes Whatton Youth Detention Centre.
Also being investigated are three former residential centres in Mansfield and five others in Worksop, Southwell and Stapleford
The inquiry will have a team of 20 people looking into the abuse claims and will also include two social workers.
Three of the 23 allegations relate to a former youth detention centre, where teenage inmates were detained with the oldest claim dating back to the 1940s.
Police will look at whether the abuse was systematic or organised.
However, they say they are aware many of the records relating to the homes may no longer exist and that some of the alleged perpetrators may have died.
The investigation comes after calls for an inquiry by people who claimed they were sexually abused at Skegby Hall.
A separate inquiry called Operation Daybreak is already looking at child abuse at homes in Nottingham in the 1960s and 70s.
It comes after 189 former residents of 18 children’s homes in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire say they were abused between the 1950s and 1980s.
So far 11 people have been arrested in connection with the inquiry.
Among the victims to speak to Nottinghamshire Police in connection with alleged abuse is Golden Globe and Bafta winner, Samantha Morton.
The actress who spent most of her childhood living in institutions in Nottingham, spoke out last year saying she was abused by two male residential home workers at the Red Tile Children’s Home when she was just 13.
Latest posts by Niamh Harris (see all)
- Putin Says The West Is ‘Clinging To The Past’ - October 1, 2022
- Nancy Pelosi Says Illegal Aliens Need To Stay In Florida To Pick Crops - October 1, 2022
- UK Parents Win In Court After School Labeled Their 6 Yr Old Son Potentially ‘Transphobic’ - September 30, 2022