Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has declared that the priority in Afghanistan must now be “gender equality,” despite the fact that thousands of Americans remain stranded in the country.
Pelosi issued a statement on Saturday night praising Biden for the “fantastic job” he has done amid the collapse of Afghanistan.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
In addition to praising Biden, Pelosi also warned that the U.S. government must now focus on gender equality in Afghanistan above all else.
Elites Panic As Queen’s Death Threatens To Expose Pedophile Ring
WEF Anoint Charles ‘The Great Reset King’
WEF To Force Public To Wear ‘Brain Implants’ So the Elite Can Read Their Minds
Woody Harrelson Slams Big Pharma: 'The Last People You Should Trust With Your Health'
NASA Insider Confesses on Deathbed: I Filmed Fake Moon Landing in 1969
Disney’s ‘Little Demon’ Is Normalizing Satanism and Pedophilia for the Masses
Nostradamus Predicted 'Great Uprising' Against King Charles III
King Charles III Vows To Usher In ‘Great Reset’ Following Queen Elizabeth’s Death
Bill Gates’ Factory Breeding 30 Million Mosquitos Infected With ‘Infertility Bacteria’ Per Week
“The Taliban must know that the world is watching its actions,” Pelosi said.
“We are deeply concerned about reports regarding the Taliban’s brutal treatment of all Afghans, especially women and girls.“
“The U.S., the international community and the Afghan government must do everything we can to protect women and girls from inhumane treatment by the Taliban.“
“Any political settlement that the Afghans pursue to avert bloodshed must include having women at the table.“
“The fate of women and girls in Afghanistan is critical to the future of Afghanistan,” Pelosi warned.
“As we strive to assist women, we must recognize that their voices are important, and all must listen to them for solutions, respectful of their culture.“
“There is bipartisan support to assist the women and girls of Afghanistan.“
“One of the successes of U.S.- NATO cooperation in Afghanistan was the progress made by women and girls.“
“We must all continue to work together to ensure that is not eroded.”
Dailywire.com reports: Pelosi again doubled down on praising Biden for “the clarity of purpose” of his “statement and the wisdom of his actions.”
Biden’s statement blamed former President Donald Trump for the decisions that his own administration made.
Experts quickly pushed back on Biden’s attempts to deflect blame:
- Rebeccah Heinrichs, senior fellow at the Hudson Institute, blasted Biden’s statement: “He begins by listing what his administration is scrambling to do to avoid American and partner deaths, and to have the ability to conduct counterterrorism operations. And this horrible scramble with high stakes is all because of Biden’s order to withdrawal immediately. There is plenty of blame to go around for the failures in Afghanistan, but what happens as a result of the way the withdrawal happened will be Biden’s alone. He can’t pass this off on Trump. He owns all of this. Also, I don’t care if he reads a script word for word, he needs to address the nation. There are a lot of military families who deserve it and so much more.”
- Andrea Stricker, research fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD): “The disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan fits a pattern of this administration deciding on a course of foreign action without consideration for the ramifications. Biden wanted out regardless of the cost to the Afghan people, regional security, and years of effort and dedication by many brave Americans and allies. This poorly planned exit will go down in history as a major U.S. strategic failure.”
- Jamil N. Jaffer — who serves as Founder and Executive Director of the National Security Institute and as an Assistant Professor of Law and Director of the National Security Law & Policy Program at the Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University: “Pathetic for the President to lay the situation he created by his own choices at the feet of his predecessor. Having inherited whatever he inherited, it was his job to do what the nation required, and the President ought admit he made the wrong choice. Be better @JoeBiden.”
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- New Italian Leader Vows To Dismantle the ‘New World Order’ - September 27, 2022
- Rep. Adam Schiff Greets Ukraine Neo-Nazis in US Capitol: “They Are So Brave” - September 27, 2022
- CDC Finds ‘Lasting Post-Jab Heart Problems in Young Adults’ - September 27, 2022