Sources in the intelligence community have confirmed that spying conducted by the Obama administration on Donald Trump is “much worse” than the public are being led to believe.
According to insiders, Obama illegally revealed names of people in the Trump camp who were under surveillance in order to score political points for the Democrats and to help the Clinton campaign win.
These bombshell claims come from top officials of the intelligence community who say they want to fight back against the propaganda and lies being spewed by the press and by their bosses.
According to reporter Adam Housley, sources from within the FBI are “frustrated with the politics that is taking place in these (intelligence) agencies.”
And what they have revealed is amazing. Here is what they told Fox:
1) Surveillance targeting the Trump team during the Obama administration began months ago, even before the president had become the GOP nominee in July.
2) The spying on the Trump team had nothing to do with the collection of foreign intelligence or an investigation into Russia election interference.
3) The spying was done purely “for political purposes” that “have nothing to do with national security and everything to do with hurting and embarrassing Trump and his team.”
4) The person who did the unmasking was someone “very well known, very high up, very senior in the intelligence world, and is not in the FBI.”
5) Congressional investigators know the name of at least one person who was unmasking names.
6) The initial surveillance on the Trump team led to “a number of names” being unmasked.
7) House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., has known about the unmasking since January.
8) Two sources in the intelligence community told Nunes who did the unmasking and told him at least one of the names of someone in the Trump team who was unmasked. The sources also gave Nunes the serial numbers of the classified reports that documented the unmasking.
9) It took Nunes a number of weeks to figure out how to see those intelligence reports because the intelligence agencies were stonewalling him, and not allowing the chairman or other people to see them.
10) There were only two places Nunes could have seen the information: where the sources work, which would have blown their cover; and the Eisenhower Executive Office building on the White House grounds, which houses the National Security Council and has computers linked to the secure system containing the reports he sought.
11) Nunes got access to that system on March 21 with the help of two Trump administration officials.
The Wall Street Journal’s Kimberly Strassel reported that the documents Nunes saw confirming the Obama administration spied on the Trump team for months “aren’t easily obtainable, since they aren’t the ‘finished’ intelligence products that Congress gets to see.”
She said there were “dozens of documents with information about Trump officials.”
Strassel also reported there was a stonewall against the Intelligence committee chairman because, “for weeks Mr. Nunes has been demanding intelligence agencies turn over said documents—with no luck, so far.”
She also learned that, along with former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, one other Trump official was unmasked.
(Flynn resigned after his unmasking was leaked to the press as part of reports that he spoke on the phone with the Russian ambassador before the new administration took office. President Trump said the two discussed nothing inappropriate and Flynn was just doing his job, but the president asked for the aide’s resignation because he was not completely honest in his initial account of the conversation.)
But even the reports that did not unmask identities “were written in ways that made clear which Trump officials were being discussed.”
And, importantly, the documents were “circulated at the highest levels of government.”
Strassel concluded, “To sum up, Team Obama was spying broadly on the incoming administration.”
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Frail Elderly Australian Woman Beaten to Bloody Pulp and Pepper-Sprayed by Police During Lockdown Protest - September 20, 2021
- Tony Blair: Govt Should Forcibly Inject Nursery-Age Children - September 20, 2021
- New Photo of Justin Trudeau in Blackface Surfaces on Election Day - September 20, 2021