A UN study shows the “U.S. has world’s highest rate of children in detention”.
That was under the Obama administration.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Of course, for the mainstream media, such a headline is politically unacceptable.
Balenciaga Pedo-gate Blown WIDE OPEN
Klaus Schwab and George Soros Declare China Must Lead New World Order
Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ and the WEF is ‘Acquiring Divine Powers’
‘Passion of the Christ’ Star Claims Hollywood Elite Are Trafficking Children For Adrenochrome
Bill Gates Tells World Leaders ‘Death Panels’ Will Soon Be Required
Justin Bieber: Facial Paralysis Is ‘Punishment’ For Exposing Illuminati Pedophilia
Spanish Royalty Expose Who Really Killed Princess Diana
‘Controlled Opposition’: Dave Chappelle’s Family Say He Was Killed and Cloned by the Illuminati
Michael Jackson Was Murdered for Saying SAME Things As Kanye 13 Years Ago
Error 403: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota..
Domain code: youtube.quota
Reason code: quotaExceeded
Thus, the UN Withdrew the Study.
A Nov. 18 story headlined “U.S. has world’s highest rate of children in detention -U.N. study” is withdrawn.
The United Nations issued a statement on Nov. 19 saying the number was not current but was for the year 2015. No replacement story will be issued.
Story Pulled in Multiple Places
Not only did the UN pull the story, Reuters and Agence France-Presse also shamelessly killed the story.
Oops, can’t scandalize the wrong guy can we?
Border Dilemmas Are the Same for Trump or Obama
The Wall Street Journal reports Border Dilemmas Are the Same for Trump or Obama
Most of those turning up at our border and applying for refuge will surely be deported, insists the president’s hardhearted official spokesman. Oh wait. That was Obama spokesman Josh Earnest, referring in 2014 to unaccompanied minors showing up at the southern border: “It’s unlikely that most of those kids will qualify. . . . They will be sent back.”
Still, the current administration’s fans gallingly argue that failing to deport immigration offenders will only encourage more to come: “There is nothing humanitarian in tacitly encouraging tens of thousands of children to risk their lives, often at the hands of cutthroat smugglers, to enter this country illegally.”
Oh wait, that was the Washington Post editorializing in July 2014. As the paper went on to note approvingly: “During the past 14 years, under presidents Bush and Obama, the United States has sent more than 9,000 additional Border Patrol agents to the Southwest frontier, more than doubling the force there. It has built more than 600 miles of fencing; installed almost 12,000 underground sensors; and deployed scores of aircraft, drones and boats.”
When you put it that way, Mr. Trump’s wall sounds merely incremental. Mr. Trump may not be less cynical than other politicians, but he layers on less hypocrisy. This offends.
- WSJ author Holman Jenkins, Jr. Solution: Start by welcoming any migrant prepared to post a refundable $5,000 border deposit. Overnight this would drain profits from the people traffickers. The money could be used to sponsor English instruction and other programs to help newcomers. By making the sum refundable, workers would receive an incentive to return home with their skills and capital to help their own countries.
- Australia’s Solution: According to Emigrate Australia, Australia accepts skilled migrants under the age of 45, with a profession on the Australian skills shortage list. Australia also accepts permanent residency by investment. That means, you need to have enough money.
Australia’s solution is far stricter than the proposal of Jenkins.
Assessing the Blame
The current Democrat House will not fund the wall nor fund money for more detention centers. Child misery servers the Democrats well in this election campaign. The more misery the better. And Democrats openly encouraged migrants to come.
Trump is also to hugely to blame. On January 24, 2018, Democrats offered Trump $20 billion for a wall in return for amnesty. That was a fantastic deal in Trump’s lap that the alleged king of the deal turned down. For details, please see TTF: Totally Trump’s Fault.
So, here were are back at square one where the typical policies apply.
Free Stuff = More Votes
Democrats generally operate on the principle that free stuff buys votes, country be damned. Governor Bullock was an exception.
Politics aside, here’s the fundamental economic truth: Open borders and massive amounts of free stuff are completely incompatible.
But free stuff offers buy votes. And demand for free stuff is unlimited. It’s a guaranteed train wreck.
Latest posts by Baxter Dmitry (see all)
- Autopsy Reveals Media Covered Up Anne Heche Murder After She Vowed To Expose Pedophile Ring - December 9, 2022
- Chicago School Defends Dean Caught on Video Giving Dildos and Buttplugs to 14-Yr-Olds - December 8, 2022
- It Begins: Nigeria Limits Cash Withdrawals To $45 To Usher In WEF-Approved ‘Cashless Society’ - December 8, 2022