North Korea’s Kim Jong-un has threatened to release classified information on America’s “secret moon program” that the government have hidden from public view for the last 60 years.
Following the U.S. proposals to ban North Korean exports of coal, iron, gold, and titanium to China earlier this week, Kim Jong-un hit back warning that North Korea have access to explosive information that proves the U.S. government have secret bases on the moon.
“If the US does not stop their imperialist campaign to destroy our economy and keeps mingling in our affairs with China, we will be forced to reveal the truth about their secret moon program,” he told a press conference. “These classified documents will expose the campaign of delusion and lies the US government has played on behalf of the American people and the rest of the world for the past 60 years,” he said.
It appears this is not the first time that North Korea has threatened to release this information explains North Korean policy expert, Anthony Chung, at the University of Berkeley.
“Kim Jong-un’s own grandfather and late leader of North Korea, Kim Il-sung, has repeatedly made this threat in the past. I can recall several times he has made this claim, in 1979, in 1983 and 1986. Every time the US government has proposed economic sanctions on the dictatorship, North Korea comes back with this awkward threat. The weirdest thing about it all is that every single time the US government has backed off, which makes the whole situation increasingly intriguing,” he acknowledges.
A ridiculous proposition
Former Apollo program technician, Andrew Hersch, believes the threat is completely ludicrous.
“I’ve heard my load of nonsense concerning the moon program throughout my life. Usually people say America never went to the moon or that NASA is collaborating with aliens, but that the US government is still there building bases on the moon is a first for me,” he told reporters laughingly. “I know it may sound incredible that NASA have not sent a human mission to the moon since 1972, which I agree, makes many people skeptical about the whole moon landings ever occurring, but on my behalf, I have never heard of such a program, but if I did, I would probably not be allowed to talk about it anyhow,” he explained with a grin.
No official response to the claims of North Korea has come out yet from Washington for the moment as Pyongyang is set to release the alleged documents within a week if the UN sanctions are not abandoned, have warned North Korean officials.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Kissinger: Inevitable Conflict Between USA and China “Will Be Worse Than World Wars” - November 17, 2019
- Prince Andrew Blinks Rapidly When Asked Whether He Had Sex With Child - November 17, 2019
- Adam Schiff: I’m Going to Send “Charlatan” Trump Back to His “Golden Throne” - November 17, 2019