A new poll from Rasmussen has found that the majority of Americans believe that the COVID-19 virus was deliberately leaked from a Wuhan lab and that the elite covered it up.
This comes on the heels of new reports which confirm the lab leak theory.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
America knew: 67% believed COVID lab leak, while 65% thought officials covered it up
Most were not surprised last week when two federal agencies expressed confidence that the source of the coronavirus was a leak out of a Wuhan, China, lab.
Nor were they shocked by other recent reports that said masking didn’t do much to stop the spread of COVID-19.
And suspicions that U.S. officials played a role in covering up China’s monstrously deadly attack on the world were also met with a knowing nod.
In fact, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports survey on the COVID topics, most in the U.S. showed that they have been dismissive of claims from the media and Biden administration about the virus, masks, and how it started.
Consider these findings in the survey:
– On the leak, 67% said they “already believed” it came from “the Wuhan lab,” a claim made in the early days of the crisis by former President Donald Trump but dismissed in the media. Just 20% said they were surprised when an Energy Department and the FBI fingered the lab leak as the likely source of the virus.
– On masks, 49% said that they “already believed” that they didn’t work before the recent reports that masks were ineffective. Some 35% said they were surprised.
– And 65% suspected that U.S. officials were involved in the “cover-up” to hide “China’s role” in the pandemic. House Republicans are looking into ex-virus czar Anthony Fauci’s ties to China and the lab.
– Overall, just 43% gave a good grade to U.S. public health officials for the handling of the virus, while 55% graded them fair to poor, and just 1% were not sure.
Thegatewaypundit.com reports: Is anyone surprised by any of this?
It’s a matter of common sense. This poll suggests that most people have it.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Next ‘Mega Pandemic’ Is Already Planned: HIV + SARS + H5N1 - March 25, 2023
- NPR Fires Hundreds of Staff in Massive Layoffs: “We’re Broke” - March 25, 2023
- Fauci Admits He Suffered ‘Terrible Side Effects’ From Toxic mRNA Jab - March 25, 2023