NASA hacker Gary McKinnon has claimed that when he hacked into US government top-secret files he found evidence that the US Navy had already sent warships into space.
McKinnon is a UFO fanatic and hacker who was famously arrested in 2002 for hacking into the US Navy and NASA systems, with the US dubbing his breach “the biggest military computer hack of all time”.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Klaus Schwab and George Soros Declare China Must Lead New World Order
Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ and the WEF is ‘Acquiring Divine Powers’
‘Passion of the Christ’ Star Claims Hollywood Elite Are Trafficking Children For Adrenochrome
Bill Gates Tells World Leaders ‘Death Panels’ Will Soon Be Required
Justin Bieber: Facial Paralysis Is ‘Punishment’ For Exposing Illuminati Pedophilia
Spanish Royalty Expose Who Really Killed Princess Diana
‘Controlled Opposition’: Dave Chappelle’s Family Say He Was Killed and Cloned by the Illuminati
Michael Jackson Was Murdered for Saying SAME Things As Kanye 13 Years Ago
CIA Agent ‘We Pay Mainstream Media To Spread Fake News,’ Shocking Exposé
McKinnon claimed the security was so lax, he didn’t expect to get caught. He used a program called Landsearch to scan documents and files to look for UFO cover-ups, and he did so undetected for two years before the game was up. McKinnon then faced a ten-year legal battle in the UK, only narrowly avoiding extradition to the USA.
He has spoken before about exactly what he discovered during that time, but never in as much depth as in this interview with RichPlanet TV.
- In Building 8 at Johnson Space Center, there is someone whose job is only to airbrush UFOs from images, since they are so commonly captured.
- He found a US Navy spreadsheet entitled ‘Non-terrestrial officers’. McKinnon admits these words “can be interpreted in various ways,” but one thing is for sure: given the name, we know they’re not based on Earth.
- McKinnon says there were maybe 25 rows on the excel spreadsheet with officers’ ranks and names, and that the ships had the prefix ‘USS’, just like American sea vessels.
- He claims of evidence of “material transfer between ships”, of which he guesses there are “possibly eight to ten.”
- McKinnon says all of this points to evidence that the USA has war ships in space, which might account for why the Bush administration were so keen to have him incarcerated in the States.
In parts 2, 3 and 4 (which follow the video above on YouTube), McKinnon expands on the information shared in this first part (and gives his reasons for not believing in the moon landings, amongst other things).
Many might be quick to label McKinnon a quack or a liar, but in this interview his body language doesn’t suggest he’s making anything up: in fact, during the course of the four-part interview, his story is surprisingly consistent.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Brazilian Military Declare Bolsonaro ‘True President of Brazil’ – Media Blackout - November 27, 2022
- Thousands of People in China Rise Up Against ‘New World Order’ Lockdowns - November 27, 2022
- Trudeau Says He Feels ‘Serene and Confident’ Over Illegal Decision To Freeze Protestors’ Bank Accounts - November 27, 2022