Days after Pfizer admitted a safety audit could wipe billions off their stock market valuation, Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel sold millions of dollars in stock and deleted his Twitter account.
Nothing to see here, folks. Not suspicious at all.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Fact-checkers have pointed out that Bancel’s stock sales were scheduled in advance. One thing is for sure, if the Moderna CEO expected the value of his stocks to rise, he would not be selling.
Balenciaga Pedo-gate Blown WIDE OPEN
Klaus Schwab and George Soros Declare China Must Lead New World Order
Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ and the WEF is ‘Acquiring Divine Powers’
‘Passion of the Christ’ Star Claims Hollywood Elite Are Trafficking Children For Adrenochrome
Bill Gates Tells World Leaders ‘Death Panels’ Will Soon Be Required
Justin Bieber: Facial Paralysis Is ‘Punishment’ For Exposing Illuminati Pedophilia
Spanish Royalty Expose Who Really Killed Princess Diana
‘Controlled Opposition’: Dave Chappelle’s Family Say He Was Killed and Cloned by the Illuminati
Michael Jackson Was Murdered for Saying SAME Things As Kanye 13 Years Ago
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Stephane Bancel sold 10,000 shares of MRNA stock on 02/11/2021 at the average price of $178.29. The price of the stock has increased by 3.06% since.
- CEO Stephane Bancel sold 9,000 shares of MRNA stock on 02/10/2021 at the average price of $182.74. The price of the stock has increased by 0.55% since.
- CEO Stephane Bancel sold 11,046 shares of MRNA stock on 02/05/2021 at the average price of $174.61. The price of the stock has increased by 5.23% since.
- CEO Stephane Bancel sold 19,000 shares of MRNA stock on 02/04/2021 at the average price of $161.73. The price of the stock has increased by 13.61% since.
- CEO Stephane Bancel sold 11,046 shares of MRNA stock on 01/29/2021 at the average price of $173.25. The price of the stock has increased by 6.05% since.
The Moderna CEO’s scheduled sales came shortly after a former Blackrock executive began investigating the death statistics from insurance companies and funeral homes.
Edward Dowd is a former hedge fund manager who started digging into death statistics from insurance companies and funeral homes:
He also started accusing Pfizer and Moderna of fraud in the vaccine clinical trials.
Then the Moderna CEO deleted his twitter account 2 days ago:
Correction: We have updated the article to detail the amount of stock that Stéphane Bancel has actually sold recently. An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that Bancel had sold a total of $400 million worth of stock.
Latest posts by Baxter Dmitry (see all)
- Dutch Gov’t Confiscates Thousands of Farms In Compliance With WEF Agenda - November 29, 2022
- Third Crypto Entrepreneur Dies In Mysterious Circumstances In Last 2 Weeks - November 29, 2022
- Biden’s Gender-Fluid Nuclear Official Facing 5 Years In Prison For Stealing Designer Suitcase - November 29, 2022