Military whistleblower, Captain Kaye, has revealed to ExoNews TV that he served 17 years at a secret military base on Mars. His mission was to apparently protect five civilian space colonies.
His claims include:
- Humans reside inside a crater on Mars called Aries Prime
- Aries Prime is the HQ for ‘Mars Colony Corporation’
- Mars is a warm planet
- The air on Mars is breathable
- There are 2 indigenous intelligent species on Mars
Inside info on Top Secret Mars Base Revealed
After serving 17 years of a 20 year tour of duty, events changed dramatically when virtually all combat personnel from the Mars Defense force were asked to retrieve an extraterrestrial artifact from a cave sacred to the indigenous Reptilians. Captain Kaye described how over 1000 men and women were killed in a subsequent battle and only 28 of his colleagues, including himself, survived.
Captain Kaye is currently seeking documents to verify his incredible experiences, and for now offers his testimony as evidence of a break away human civilization based on Mars. Parts of his testimony is consistent with the claims of other whistleblowers who have previously come forward to reveal secret events on Mars. Michael Relfe, for example, claims that he also was recruited for a 20 year tour of duty that involved covert operations on Mars. Also, Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, the great granddaughter of President Eisenhower, claims that covert efforts were made to recruit her to join a colony on Mars that was headed by famed physicist, Dr Hal Puthoff. Finally, Captain Kaye’s claims that Mars has a breathable atmosphere is supported by a number of NASA images revealing small animals on the surface.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- State Department Tells Court to REJECT Hillary Clinton’s Shameless Appeal to Avoid Testimony - April 7, 2020
- Vatican Treasurer George Pell Released From Prison; Child Rape Charges Quashed by High Court - April 7, 2020
- Alyssa Milano Says Joe Biden Sex Assault Claim Deserves Due Process: ‘I Still Endorse Him’ - April 7, 2020