A horrific traffic collision involving multiple cars on M25 that left one dead is being reported widely today. In an article titled “Major M25 collision at Waltham Abbey involving ‘multiple’ cars leaves one dead and causes traffic chaos”  journalist Adam Withnall writes:
One person has been killed and a section of the M25 closed following a major accident involving multiple vehicles crashing through the central reservation.
Essex Police confirmed there had been one fatality following the incident near Waltham Abbey at 1.50am this morning. Three others have been taken to hospital after it was reported that “a number of people” had been trapped in their cars.
The Highways Agency said the motorway had been closed between junctions 23 and 27 clockwise and junctions 25 and 27 anti-clockwise, causing delays of at least one hour to drivers in the morning rush-hour.
It said the section of the ring-road would remain closed until the afternoon.
Images from CCTV traffic cameras at junction 26 showed a lorry with its front end pushing through the central reservation from the anti-clockwise to the clockwise side of the road. A large number of emergency vehicles remained on the scene.
A spokesperson for Essex Police said: “Investigations are continuing and police are also working with the Highways Agency to clear the carriageways of debris so that repairs and resurfacing can be carried out.
“No definite time for the reopening of the motorway can be set yet but it is likely to remain closed throughout the morning rush-hour.”
Latest posts by Royce Christyn (see all)
- Irish Slaves – What The History Books Will Never Tell You - November 1, 2017
- Government Op Who Predicted Super Bowl Score Warns Of Nuclear War - February 18, 2017
- Video: Why Voting Doesn’t Change Anything & Democracy Is A Lie - May 7, 2016