Missing Las Vegas security guard, Jesus Campos, has been spotted reemerging from a clinic in Los Angeles famous for it’s MK Ultra brainwashing program.
According to Campos’ spokesperson, Campos had checked into the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center for “psychological assistance” after suffering from a bout of PTSD shortly after he was due to appear on Fox News to spill the beans on what really happened during the mass shooting.
The Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center is a place many celebrities go when they need “reprogramming” after having a public breakdown. Kanye West was rushed there last year shortly after he outed Jay Z as a member of the illuminati.
It was also home to top mind control programmer, Louis Jolyon “Jolly” West, who carried out his MK Ultra work as late as 1989:
Between 1974 and 1989, West received at least $5,110,099 in grants from the federal government, channeled through the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), a major funding conduit for CIA programs. Many millions more poured into the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute that West headed, including over $14 million in federal funds in one fiscal year before he stepped down.
Campos’ sudden disappearance caused widespread concern after he failed to turn up for an appearance on the Sean Hannity show, with friends, family and security refusing to tell reporters his whereabouts.
Suspicion grew when MGM Resorts International – the company that owns the Mandalay Bay hotel – coompletely erased his information from their employee database.
Daily Mail reports: His union representative revealed on Saturday that Campos was taken to a clinic shortly afterwards but he did not know which.
‘Right now I’m just concerned where my member is, and what his condition is. It’s highly unusual.
‘I’m hoping everything is OK with him and I’m sure MGM or the union will let (media) know when we hear something,’ David Hickey is the president of the Security, Police, and Fire Professionals of America, told Fox 5 Vegas.
Campos was pictured for the first time on Friday as he accepted an award from the union.
According to the latest timeline provided by police detailing the events of October 1, Paddock sprayed 200 rounds into the hallway on the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay, wounding Campos in the leg, six minutes before he unleashed his barrage of bullets on the crowd attending the Route 91 Harvest Festival.
Campos, who was unarmed, survived the shooting and was scheduled to sit down for five TV interviews Thursday night, including one on Fox News, but suddenly vanished.
ABC News reporter Stephanie Wash tweeted Thursday, quoting the president of Campos’ labor union: ‘We were in a room & we came out & he was gone.’
She followed up by writing that Campos’ whereabouts were unknown.
The security guard was supposed to be interviewed by Fox News’ Sean Hannity, but the host tweeted on Thursday: ‘He cancelled.’
Campos’ disappearance came just hours after MGM Resorts International, which owns the Mandalay Bay, disputed the official timeline of the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history, rejecting any suggestion that hotel staff delayed calling 911 for six minutes after Paddock opened fire.
The latest chronology raised a series of questions about whether officers were given information quickly enough to possibly have a chance to take out the gunman before he could carry out the bloodshed.
But according to resort officials, it was no more than 40 seconds between the time Campos used his walkie talkie to call for help and Paddock opening fire on the crowd from two windows in his suite.
Earlier in the investigation, police had said that Paddock shot through his door and wounded Campos after the guard distracted him from firing on the crowd out the windows.
Campos’ union president said the latest timeline does not dispute the assertion that the guard is ‘still a hero, saving his coworker, possibly stopping additional shots,’ reported Stephanie Wash.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Snopes Co-Founder David Mikkelsen Accused of Rape by Wife - September 21, 2021
- Former FDA Boss: Six Foot Social Distancing Rule Was a Bunch of Bullsh*t - September 21, 2021
- VIP Elite Panic As Prince Andrew Is Finally Served Child Rape Lawsuit Papers - September 21, 2021