Jordan’s King Abdullah has said that he believes Turkey is responsible for deliberately orchestrating the recent terrorist events in Europe, saying that Erdogan perpetuated Sunni extremism and sent ISIS militants to Europe.
The King also accused Israel of allowing al-Nusra to operate on its borders to counter Hezbollah.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
REVEALED: Biden’s IRS In Training To Carry Out Armed Raids on Suburban Homes
Anne Heche Was About To Expose Hollywood Pedophile Ring Before She Died
Operation Mockingbird: MSM Caught Reading EXACT Same Script About FBI’s Trump Raid
How Rockefeller Founded Big Pharma And Waged War On Natural Cures
Bombshell Evidence PROVES Justin Trudeau Is Fidel Castro’s Son
The Global Elites Are Normalizing Pedophilia
Uri Geller Threatens To Nuke Russia Using Just His Psychic Powers
UN Declares Conspiracy Theorists "Public Enemy no.1"
Tesla’s Greatest Inventions Promised ‘Bright Future’ For Humanity Until the Elite Destroyed Them
On Friday, we learn that Abdullah met with US lawmakers in secret during the week of January 11 and disclosed that British SAS forces as well as Jordanian soldiers had been on the ground fighting ISIS in Libya since at least the beginning of the year. “Jordanian slang is similar to Libyan slang,” Abdullah said, explaining how his men have been able to assist the British in cleaning up the mess NATO made in Libya which, you’re reminded, became a lawless wasteland in the wake of the uprising that toppled Muammar Gaddafi in 2011.
But the revelation that British SpecOps were fighting in Libya wasn’t the most interesting thing to emerge from the meeting which purportedly included John McCain, Bob Corker, the chairman of the Senate foreign relations committee, and House Speaker Paul Ryan. Indeed, according to notes seen by The Guardian, Abdullah also implicated Erdogan in perpetuating Sunni extremism as well as purposefully sending terrorists to Europe. The King also suggested that Israel is allowing al-Nusra to operate on its borders because Netanyahu views the al-Qaeda affiliate as a counterweight to Hezbollah.
Below, find the bullet points from The Guardian presented with no further comment because frankly, nothing further need be said here.
The memo indicates that Abdullah also told US lawmakers:
- The Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, “believes in a radical Islamic solution to the problems in the region” and the “fact that terrorists are going to Europe is part of Turkish policy, and Turkey keeps getting a slap on the hand, but they get off the hook”.
- Intelligence agencies want to keep terrorist websites “open so they can use them to track extremists” andGoogle had told the Jordanian monarch “they have 500 people working on this”.
- Israel “looks the other way” at the al-Qaida affiliate Jabhat al-Nusra on its border with Syria because “they regard them as an opposition to Hezbollah”.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Massive Pedophile Ring Busted, Dozens of Children Rescued across US - August 18, 2022
- Fully Jabbed New Zealanders SEVEN TIMES Sicker This Year than Pre-COVID - August 18, 2022
- A Massive ‘Cannibal Coronal Mass Ejection’ Is About to Strike Earth - August 18, 2022