Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has accused the CIA of not only arming Syria’s insurgents, but also paying their salaries.
Assange took to Twitter on Saturday, highlighting an article from Thursday’s Financial Times that revealed how many Syrian rebels are receiving salaries from the CIA.
Assange said they “buried the lede”:
Financial Times buries the lede. CIA not only armed Syria's insurgents–it paid their salaries. pic.twitter.com/4elGBCZ60h
— Julian Assange (@JulianAssange) July 22, 2017
URL for the above: https://t.co/jOhKeJfguu
— Julian Assange (@JulianAssange) July 23, 2017
At the Aspen Security Forum on Thursday, CIA director Mike Pompeo said, “WikiLeaks will take down America any way they can and find any willing partner to achieve that end.”
What sort of America can be "taken down" by the truth? https://t.co/OU5g3cKcwM
— Julian Assange (@JulianAssange) July 21, 2017
To be fair, leaking is a major problem. Specifically, the leaking by deep state cronies who are working overtime to overthrow our democratically elected president. America’s massive spy apparatus — which was supposed to be used against foreigners — is instead being used by the deep state to sabotage our own democratically elected president.
Obviously strongly prefer normal democratic and constitutional politics. But if it comes to it, prefer the deep state to the Trump state.
— Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) February 14, 2017
It’s understandable Pompeo doesn’t want the CIA to be leaking like a sieve, but let’s look at some of these recent leakers.
- Bradley Manning leaked information on US war crimes in the neocon war in Iraq.
- Snowden leaked information on the US spying apparatus being used domestically against Americans rather than against foreigners as promised.
- Reality Winner was a stupid little girl who should have never been hired if the government still had basic standards and wasn’t more interested in hiring in the name of “diversity” rather than ability.
When you have a “multicultural” society filled with wildly different people with wildly different interests, getting “loyalty” from the diverse bunch you hire is simply never going to happen.
Very few young people have any sense of loyalty to our deep state because it doesn’t represent their interests. We’re not living in the America of the 1940’s and 1950’s where Americans were largely united in the fight against communism and were more than happy to execute leakers like Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Obama Officials Ordered by Judge to Answer “Real Questions” over Clinton Emails - March 17, 2019
- New Evidence Ties Trump-Russia Dossier to George Soros - March 17, 2019
- FBI Asked to Investigate David Hogg’s Harvard Admission - March 17, 2019