Israel continues to transport injured terrorists for treatment in the occupied territories before sending them back to continue committing atrocities against the Syrian people, according to Syria’s official news agency
According to the report, Israel’s Channel 2 quoted Israeli officer Ilan Glazberg as saying that the Israeli forces transferred a wounded terrorists into Nahariya hospital in the occupied territories two days ago.
Press TV reports:
The officer added that the injured militant met his wounded brother who had been transferred to Israel’s Ziv hospital three weeks before.
Israeli media described the terrorists as injured in a bid to cover up its military and financial support to the terrorist groups fighting in Syria.
Although Israeli officials refrain from announcing the exact number of terrorists who received treatment in Israeli hospitals, Israel’s Channel 2 noted that the wounded militants are transferred quietly and that the number of them has reached 2,100 since 2011.
The channel added that Israel has changed its plan of transferring the injured militants into the occupied territories after the Syrians in the town of Majdal Shams in the occupied Golan Heights prevented such transfers.
In December 2015, Daily Mail said the Israeli regime saved the lives over 2,000 Takfiri militants at the cost of around USD 13 million since 2013.
Syria says Israel and its Western and regional allies are aiding Takfiri militant groups operating inside the Arab country.
The Syrian army has repeatedly seized huge quantities of Israeli-made weapons and advanced military equipment from the foreign-backed militants inside Syria.
According to a February report by the Syrian Center for Policy Research, the conflict in Syria has claimed the lives of over 470,000 people in total since the start of the militancy in 2011.
Latest posts by Niamh Harris (see all)
- ‘Russiagate’: Democrats Say Moscow Is Now Helping Bernie Sanders As Well As Donald Trump - February 22, 2020
- Clinton Calls President Trump ‘Putin’s Puppet’ Says He Can’t Win Election Without Russia’s Help - February 21, 2020
- US School Bus Sent To Buckingham Palace With Poster Urging The Public To ‘Get Prince Andrew To Call The FBI’ - February 21, 2020