An ISIS village court in the Tal Abta region of Nineveh province in Iraq sentenced five civilians to death on charges of treason.
The militant court carried out the sentence using the gruesome execution method of burning alive the convicts into ashes within an iron cage.
The militants claim to represent Islam belonging to 1.6 billion Muslims around the world while releasing macabre images of human suffering and death.
“The ISIL’s religious court ordered five residents of a village in Tal Abta region in Nineveh province to be burnt alive on spying charges and also for cooperating with the Iraqi security forces,” the Sumeria News quoted an unnamed local source as saying on Saturday.
The source also said that the victims were placed in iron cages and burnt into ashes.
Tal Abta region is located in the Nineveh province and 40 kilometers to the Southwest of the center of the province.
In a relevant development in early June, the ISIL Takfiri terrorists executed 19 Ezadi girls by burning them to death in Mosul, activists and eyewitnesses said.
The victims, who had been taken by the ISIL as sex slaves, were placed in iron cages in central Mosul and burned to death in front of hundreds of people, ARA news reported.
“They were punished for refusing to have sex with ISIL militants,” local media activist Abdullah al-Malla told the agency.
“The 19 girls were burned to death, while hundreds of people were watching. Nobody could do anything to save them from the brutal punishment,” an eyewitness said.
In August 2014, the ISIL radicals took over the Ezadi region of Shingle in Northern Iraq, causing a mass displacement of nearly 400,000 people to Duhok and Erbil in Iraqi Kurdistan. Tens of thousands of Ezadis remained trapped in Mount Sinjar, suffering mass killings, kidnappings and rape cases, according to local and military sources. Also, more than 3,000 Ezadi girls have been taken by the radical group as sex slaves.
Latest posts by Edmondo Burr (see all)
- Police Arrest Suspect In Supermarket Baby Food Poisoning - October 1, 2017
- Seoul Secures Data From Electromagnetic Interference By N Korea - September 30, 2017
- The ‘World’s First Internet War’ Has Begun: Julian Assange - September 30, 2017