A 23-year-old man from Madhya Pradesh presumed dead after a snake bite, woke up at his own funeral pyre moments before being consumed by fire, only to be declared dead again later on.
The Mirror reports:
The 23-year-old man, named as Sandeep, was attacked while collecting wood from the forest.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
When he arrived back in his village in the Raisen district of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh, he told his family about the snake bite.
Anne Heche Was About To Expose Hollywood Pedophile Ring Before She Died
Operation Mockingbird: MSM Caught Reading EXACT Same Script About FBI’s Trump Raid
How Rockefeller Founded Big Pharma And Waged War On Natural Cures
Bombshell Evidence PROVES Justin Trudeau Is Fidel Castro’s Son
The Global Elites Are Normalizing Pedophilia
Uri Geller Threatens To Nuke Russia Using Just His Psychic Powers
UN Declares Conspiracy Theorists "Public Enemy no.1"
Tesla’s Greatest Inventions Promised ‘Bright Future’ For Humanity Until the Elite Destroyed Them
Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With
Instead of taking Sandeep to a hospital, they brought him to a traditional tantric practitioner in a nearby village.
But the tantric’s treatment proved ineffective and it was assumed the young man had passed away.
Villagers were left baffled at what to do because some in India claim that those who die of snake bites should be buried rather than burned.
In the end it was decided that his body was to be taken to the local cemetery where a funeral pyre was prepared.
But when the fire almost reached the body of Sandeep, the young man started to shout and people realised he was still alive.
Sandeep was taken to the same tantric practitioner instead of a hospital after he regained consciousness.
But again his life could not be saved, and the tantric declared Sandeep dead for the second time. He was taken to the district hospital where a post-mortem examination took place.
In India, many superstitious beliefs and practices still occur – which could be why the victim was not taken to hospital.
Latest posts by Edmondo Burr (see all)
- Police Arrest Suspect In Supermarket Baby Food Poisoning - October 1, 2017
- Seoul Secures Data From Electromagnetic Interference By N Korea - September 30, 2017
- The ‘World’s First Internet War’ Has Begun: Julian Assange - September 30, 2017