Rep. Andy Biggs, the House Freedom Caucus chairman, has demanded that Nancy Pelosi be ousted as Speaker of the House immediately.
“Isn’t it past time for Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., to leave her office as Speaker of the House? I call upon our leaders in Congress to put forward the Motion to Vacate the Chair that has been prepared and merely needs to be brought to the floor,” Biggs wrote in an op-ed on Monday.
Biggs listed the numerous times that Pelosi has proudly displayed her “elitism” and divisive politics during her “tenure as speaker,” including:
- Pelosi recently referred to lawmakers who support President Donald Trump as “domestic criminals.”
- Pushing articles of impeachment against Trump not based on any “high crime or misdemeanor.”
- Issued “ridiculous mask edicts” in the House and used the Democrat-majority to “expand her power to control members.”
- Getting a wash and blow-out at a shuttered salon in San Francisco without a mask. When she was caught, she charged that the salon owes her “an apology.” Biggs called it a “narcissistic” view.
It is hubris to believe sincerely that you are always a special case, as Speaker Pelosi seems to believe. This elitist attitude has been on display by Pelosi’s fellow leftist political leaders, like Michigan Governor Whitmer, who sent her hubby to the lake with the family boat while locking out everyone else. It’s the mayor of Chicago getting her hair done while shutting everyone else down because she’s a public figure and has to maintain her persona.
Yes, the same hubris that is demonstrated in Pelosi’s attacks on a small business owner, with the apparent objective of crushing her, also permitted the corruption of our federal intelligence gathering apparatus to spy on a political opponent’s campaign, denies that Marxist agitators are rioting, looting, and murdering; and when polling shows that Americans know better, tries to change the narrative to blame Trump.
Breitbart.com reports: Biggs said, given Pelosi’s error in judgment, that House lawmakers should push to remove the California Democrat as Speaker.
He asked rhetorically, “So, really, isn’t it time to bring the Motion to Vacate the Chair to the floor to remove Speaker Pelosi from her post?”
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Investigators Deployed After Fulton County Discovers ‘Issue’ With Ballot Reporting - November 9, 2020
- Biden Supporter at Rally Screams at Cops: ‘Blue Lives Do NOT Matter’ - November 9, 2020
- Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin: ‘We Must BURN DOWN the Republican Party’ - November 9, 2020