Over three-quarters of the American public blame China for the coronavirus outbreak that originated in the Chinese city of Wuhan last year, according to a new poll.
With almost 1.5 million people globally infected with the COVID-19 virus and the death toll currently at 85,000, Americans say China is to blame for the disaster.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Key figures in the poll, which were released Wednesday:
Balenciaga Pedo-gate Blown WIDE OPEN
Klaus Schwab and George Soros Declare China Must Lead New World Order
Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ and the WEF is ‘Acquiring Divine Powers’
‘Passion of the Christ’ Star Claims Hollywood Elite Are Trafficking Children For Adrenochrome
Bill Gates Tells World Leaders ‘Death Panels’ Will Soon Be Required
Justin Bieber: Facial Paralysis Is ‘Punishment’ For Exposing Illuminati Pedophilia
Spanish Royalty Expose Who Really Killed Princess Diana
‘Controlled Opposition’: Dave Chappelle’s Family Say He Was Killed and Cloned by the Illuminati
Michael Jackson Was Murdered for Saying SAME Things As Kanye 13 Years Ago
Error 403: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota..
Domain code: youtube.quota
Reason code: quotaExceeded
- 77% of those polled, including 67% of Democrats, said China is to blame for the virus.
- 71% said U.S. companies should pull back from manufacturing their goods in China.
- 69% are in favor of President Donald Trump’s tough trade stance on China.
- 54% said China should pay reparations to other countries for the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Over 400,000 Americans have fallen ill with the coronavirus so far, and around 13,000 have died as a result.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Australian Gov’t Baffled As Vaccinated People Keep Dying at ‘Incredibly High Pace’ - December 9, 2022
- Jacinda Ardern’s Secret Police Snatch Unvaxxed Baby in Midnight Raid; Threaten To Arrest Mom - December 9, 2022
- Celine Dion Reveals Vaccine Has Left Her Paralysed and Brain Damaged - December 9, 2022