Over three-quarters of the American public blame China for the coronavirus outbreak that originated in the Chinese city of Wuhan last year, according to a new poll.
With almost 1.5 million people globally infected with the COVID-19 virus and the death toll currently at 85,000, Americans say China is to blame for the disaster.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Key figures in the poll, which were released Wednesday:
- 77% of those polled, including 67% of Democrats, said China is to blame for the virus.
- 71% said U.S. companies should pull back from manufacturing their goods in China.
- 69% are in favor of President Donald Trump’s tough trade stance on China.
- 54% said China should pay reparations to other countries for the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Over 400,000 Americans have fallen ill with the coronavirus so far, and around 13,000 have died as a result.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- 9-Yr-Old Disabled Boy Forced to Sit Exam Outside in Dangerous Freezing Weather for Refusing to Wear a Mask - January 18, 2022
- Dr. Robert Malone Posts Proof on Ivermectin India Success Story – Media Blackout - January 18, 2022
- Democrats Are Blaming Texas Synagogue Attack on ‘White Supremacists’ - January 18, 2022