Over three-quarters of the American public blame China for the coronavirus outbreak that originated in the Chinese city of Wuhan last year, according to a new poll.
With almost 1.5 million people globally infected with the COVID-19 virus and the death toll currently at 85,000, Americans say China is to blame for the disaster.
Key figures in the poll, which were released Wednesday:
- 77% of those polled, including 67% of Democrats, said China is to blame for the virus.
- 71% said U.S. companies should pull back from manufacturing their goods in China.
- 69% are in favor of President Donald Trump’s tough trade stance on China.
- 54% said China should pay reparations to other countries for the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Over 400,000 Americans have fallen ill with the coronavirus so far, and around 13,000 have died as a result.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Investigators Deployed After Fulton County Discovers ‘Issue’ With Ballot Reporting - November 9, 2020
- Biden Supporter at Rally Screams at Cops: ‘Blue Lives Do NOT Matter’ - November 9, 2020
- Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin: ‘We Must BURN DOWN the Republican Party’ - November 9, 2020