This week the French Parliament passed a law addressing the serious issues of electromagnetic fields and electromagnetic hypersensitivity. While the new law does not go far enough, it is a bold move and the first of its kind in the world.
Reported in Le Monde newspaper, among its provisions are:
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
1. Anyone who intends to build one or more radio installations regulated by the ANFR (France’s equivalent of the FCC) must submit to the local government, if requested by the mayor, calculations of electromagnetic fields that will be generated. This information must be made available to the public.
Elites Panic As Queen’s Death Threatens To Expose Pedophile Ring
WEF Anoint Charles ‘The Great Reset King’
WEF To Force Public To Wear ‘Brain Implants’ So the Elite Can Read Their Minds
Woody Harrelson Slams Big Pharma: 'The Last People You Should Trust With Your Health'
NASA Insider Confesses on Deathbed: I Filmed Fake Moon Landing in 1969
Disney’s ‘Little Demon’ Is Normalizing Satanism and Pedophilia for the Masses
Nostradamus Predicted 'Great Uprising' Against King Charles III
King Charles III Vows To Usher In ‘Great Reset’ Following Queen Elizabeth’s Death
Bill Gates’ Factory Breeding 30 Million Mosquitos Infected With ‘Infertility Bacteria’ Per Week
2. A national dialogue committee on levels of public exposure to electromagnetic fields is created within the ANFR. This committee will give information to all stakeholders. The ANFR will give annual reports to the dialogue committee on the results of all electromagnetic field measurements in France as well as measures taken to reduce exposure levels at “atypical” locations where the levels are greater than usual. The ANFR will compile a annual census of atypical exposure locations and periodically report on measures taken to reduce exposure at such locations.
3. Within one year from today, the ANFR will produce a municipal-level map of all cell towers in France.
4. Any advertisement for cell phones must mention, clearly and legibly, the recommended use of an accessory device that reduces exposure of the head to radio frequency radiation. Violators are subject to a fine of 75,000 euros.
5. Advertisements promoting the use of cell phones without such accessories are prohibited. Violators are subject to a fine of 75,000 euros.
6. Anyone selling a cell phone must provide, upon request, an accessory designed for children under 14 years of age that reduces exposure of the head to radio frequency radiation.
7. Wireless internet/WiFi is prohibited in places dedicated to the welcome, rest, and activities of children under 3 years of age.
8. Wireless access for internet in elementary schools must be disabled when not in use for teaching.
9. One year from today, the government shall submit to the Parliament a report on electromagnetic hypersensitivity.
Read more: http://www.lemonde.fr/planete/article/2015/01/29/une-loi-pour-encadrer-l-exposition-aux-ondes_4565339_3244.html
If the issue of wireless harm is news to you, we highly recommend Dr Erica Mallery-Blythe’s recent presentation on the subject here: http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/dr-erica-mallery-blythe-electromagnetic-radiation-health-and-children-2014/
Article by Stop Smart Meters
Latest posts by Niamh Harris (see all)
- North Korea Tells UN It Will Continue Its Nuclear Buildup - September 27, 2022
- Court Gives CDC Until Month End To Release Data On Covid Vaccine Injuries - September 27, 2022
- Greens In Germany Plan To Ban Natives From Applying For A Third of Govt Jobs - September 27, 2022