40 Children have been hospitalised in Guatemalan, South America after being poisoned by fluoride in their water at a school fair.
Teachers had given the children, aged between seven and eleven years old, water which had fluoride tablets dissolved in them. The tablets caused numbness and vomiting in the children who were shortly after taken to hospital.
Doctors treated the children with intravenous solutions to counter the fluoride poisoning. Parents of the children at the school are angry that they were not informed of the plan to give the school kids fluoride tablets in the water and are demanding answers from authorities.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Australians Who Post Independent Media Content Online Could Face $11,000 Fines - July 31, 2021
- Gov. DeSantis Declares War on Biden: ‘In Florida There Will Be NO Lockdowns, NO School Closures, NO Restrictions, NO Mandates’ - July 31, 2021
- Australia Calls In Military To Enforce Lockdown Martial Law - July 31, 2021