An FBI insider claims that the government is covering up the fact that Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock worked for ISIS.
According to an anonymous tip posted on GLP, the mainstream media, FBI and Las Vegas Police Department are all hiding the truth about what really happened as part of a coordinated cover-up.
The post says:
I have a few friends in pretty high places. I can’t say who, so don’t ask me. I typically don’t ask them about inside info related to their work, but I couldn’t resist asking about Vegas.
They (media, fbi, police) are obviously hiding something and it’s leading to all kinds of crazy ideas. Here’s what I was told –
Paddock was involved with ISIS. This attack was a terror attack. They are keeping this secret for two reasons.
1. They do not want ISIS to get “credit” for a successful attack. The same way they no longer glorify serial killers, they will not credit ISIS.
2. They are still looking for other ISIS involved with Paddock. They recently caught two, one in Chicago and another in NY. The guy in Tennessee is also suspect.
MGM is controlling a lot of the narritive due to upcoming massive lawsuits. They expect every person affected to file suit. To that end, they are not releasing security camera footage, and they have clamped down on access to employees (Campos). They feel like anything they say will be used against them in the future legal actions.
So, what does all of this mean? The secretive nature of this event, the changing timelines, etc, all give the impression of a huge coverup. In a way, that’s true, but most of what’s been said is true.
- There was one shooter – Paddock.
- The security guard is not an illegal.
- The only info being hidden is what lead up to the attack and any help Paddock may have received from ISIS. They are concerned about future attacks.
Anyways, that’s what I was told. I’m sure I’ll be called a shill, a liar, or an asshole… but, I asked on behalf of GLP and I believe what I was told.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Investigators Deployed After Fulton County Discovers ‘Issue’ With Ballot Reporting - November 9, 2020
- Biden Supporter at Rally Screams at Cops: ‘Blue Lives Do NOT Matter’ - November 9, 2020
- Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin: ‘We Must BURN DOWN the Republican Party’ - November 9, 2020