‘The father of Ashya King yesterday claimed British authorities threatened to remove his son for 11 years after he challenged doctors over his treatment.
Brett King said he fled abroad with his wife and seriously ill child after being warned that the youngster would be taken away until he was 16 with no contact with his parents or siblings.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
He made the claim as his son was stretchered out of a pioneering cancer treatment centre in the Czech Republic clutching a teddy bear after doctors found no immediate signs of cancer regrowth since recent surgery on his brain tumour.
WEF Anoint Charles ‘The Great Reset King’
WEF To Force Public To Wear ‘Brain Implants’ So the Elite Can Read Their Minds
Woody Harrelson Slams Big Pharma: 'The Last People You Should Trust With Your Health'
NASA Insider Confesses on Deathbed: I Filmed Fake Moon Landing in 1969
Disney’s ‘Little Demon’ Is Normalizing Satanism and Pedophilia for the Masses
Nostradamus Predicted 'Great Uprising' Against King Charles III
King Charles III Vows To Usher In ‘Great Reset’ Following Queen Elizabeth’s Death
Bill Gates’ Factory Breeding 30 Million Mosquitos Infected With ‘Infertility Bacteria’ Per Week
WEF Orders Journalists To ‘Cease and Desist’ Exposing Secret Globalist Agenda
- Brett King said his son could have been removed from them for 11 years
- Claimed ‘one mistake’ would have resulted in Ashya being taken away
- Made accusation as Ashya was stretchered out of a clinic in Prague
- Family informed there have been no signs of cancer regrowth since surgery
- British doctors opposed plans for him to be treated in the Czech Republic
British doctors opposed the plan to take Ashya to the Prague clinic, saying it was not suitable for his condition, but the family disagreed and sparked an international manhunt when they removed him from hospital without permission and took him to the continent.
Mr King said: ‘They said to me if I question anything and ask questions as a father…they would take my son away from me, not just for the treatment but until he was 16.’
Latest posts by Niamh Harris (see all)
- Kansas Gov. Backtracks Again, Says Men Should Play In Women’s Sports - September 24, 2022
- Scientists Fear New ‘Covid-Like’ Virus Found In A Bat, Could Infect Humans - September 24, 2022
- Coroner Says Woman Died Of ‘Natural Causes’ Minutes After ‘Covid’ Booster Jab - September 24, 2022