Families of the missing London schoolgirls have appealed for their return.
In a released video, relatives of Shamima Begum, 15, said they were extremely worried and urged her not to put herself in danger.
The family of Kadiza Sultana said: “In your absence, we, as a family, are feeling completely distressed”.
- Mr Cameron said: “It is deeply concerning and obviously our authorities will do everything we can to help these girls.
- “But it does make a broader point which is the fight against Islamist extremist terror is not just one that we can wage by the police and border control.
- “It needs every school, every university, every college, every community to recognise they have a role to play.
- “We all have a role to play in stopping people from having their minds poisoned by this appalling death cult.”
Latest posts by Edmondo Burr (see all)
- Police Arrest Suspect In Supermarket Baby Food Poisoning - October 1, 2017
- Seoul Secures Data From Electromagnetic Interference By N Korea - September 30, 2017
- The ‘World’s First Internet War’ Has Begun: Julian Assange - September 30, 2017