Greece and Eurozone Finance Ministers have reached a deal on the Greek Debt after meetings.
Its conditional on Greek Reforms being presented to the Creditors by Monday.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
The Greek side has presented their conditions too and have agreed to work closely with the EuroGroup to fight : Tax evasion, Corruption and the Human Refugees.
WEF Anoint Charles ‘The Great Reset King’
WEF To Force Public To Wear ‘Brain Implants’ So the Elite Can Read Their Minds
Woody Harrelson Slams Big Pharma: 'The Last People You Should Trust With Your Health'
NASA Insider Confesses on Deathbed: I Filmed Fake Moon Landing in 1969
Disney’s ‘Little Demon’ Is Normalizing Satanism and Pedophilia for the Masses
Nostradamus Predicted 'Great Uprising' Against King Charles III
King Charles III Vows To Usher In ‘Great Reset’ Following Queen Elizabeth’s Death
Bill Gates’ Factory Breeding 30 Million Mosquitos Infected With ‘Infertility Bacteria’ Per Week
WEF Orders Journalists To ‘Cease and Desist’ Exposing Secret Globalist Agenda
They have agreed to extend the country’s bailout by four months.
Next meeting is scheduled to take place via conference call.
- The extension was granted on the condition that Greek authorities will present a list of reform measures to its eurozone creditors by Monday. Creditors must agree to a final list by April, the Eurogroup said in a joint statement tonight.
- A Greek official told Reuters that Greece has “turned a page” by avoiding recessionary measures. The official added that the government will present reforms for the interim period, prioritising areas where there is common ground with its eurozone partners – such as tackling tax evasion, corruption and dealing with the humanitarian crisis.
- At a press conference in Brussels, Eurogroup chairman Jeroen Dijsselbloem said Greece had given “their unequivocal commitment to honour their financial obligations” to creditors, and called the agreement an important step in rebuilding trust.”
- He later added: “Economic recovery cannot be put in danger, fiscal stability cannot be put in danger, financial sector stability cannot be put in danger.”
Read more: eurozone-creditors>>>independent.co.uk
Latest posts by Edmondo Burr (see all)
- Police Arrest Suspect In Supermarket Baby Food Poisoning - October 1, 2017
- Seoul Secures Data From Electromagnetic Interference By N Korea - September 30, 2017
- The ‘World’s First Internet War’ Has Begun: Julian Assange - September 30, 2017