Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) blasted mainstream media outlets including CNN, the New York Times and Buzzfeed during his opening statement at the impeachment hearing on Tuesday.
According to Rep. Nunes, mainstream outlets are now operating as “puppets” of the Democrat Party and are willfully spreading fake news as part of an orchestrated plot to damage the president.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Rep. Nunes provided examples of articles published by mainstream outlets including the New York Times, Guardian, CNN and Buzzfeed during the past two years that are demonstrably false and demonstrate an agenda to mislead the American public.
Balenciaga Pedo-gate Blown WIDE OPEN
Klaus Schwab and George Soros Declare China Must Lead New World Order
Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ and the WEF is ‘Acquiring Divine Powers’
‘Passion of the Christ’ Star Claims Hollywood Elite Are Trafficking Children For Adrenochrome
Bill Gates Tells World Leaders ‘Death Panels’ Will Soon Be Required
Justin Bieber: Facial Paralysis Is ‘Punishment’ For Exposing Illuminati Pedophilia
Spanish Royalty Expose Who Really Killed Princess Diana
‘Controlled Opposition’: Dave Chappelle’s Family Say He Was Killed and Cloned by the Illuminati
Michael Jackson Was Murdered for Saying SAME Things As Kanye 13 Years Ago
Error 403: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota..
Domain code: youtube.quota
Reason code: quotaExceeded
“If you watched the impeachment hearings last week, you may have noticed a disconnect between what you actually saw and the mainstream media accounts describing it,” Nunes said. “What you saw were three diplomats, who dislike the President’s Ukraine policy, discussing second-hand and third-hand conversations about their objections.”
“Meanwhile, they admitted they had not talked to the president about these matters, and they were unable to identify any crime or impeachable offense the president committed,” Nunes said.
“But what you read in the press were accounts of shocking, damning, and explosive testimony that fully supports the Democrats’ accusations,” Nunes said. “If these accounts have a familiar ring, it’s because this is the same preposterous reporting the media offered for three years on the Russia hoax.”
Breitbart report: Nunes said although the fake news narrative has morphed from Russia to Ukraine, the Russian hoax made headlines for years.
“On a near-daily basis, the top news outlets in America reported breathlessly on the newest bombshell revelations showing that President Trump and everyone surrounding him are Russian agents,” Nunes said. “It really wasn’t long ago that we were reading these headlines:
- From CNN: “Congress investigating Russian investment fund with ties to Trump officials.” That was false.
- From the New York Times: “Trump Campaign aides had repeated contacts with Russian intelligence.” That was false.
- From Slate: “Was a Trump server communicating with Russia?” That was false.
- From New York Magazine: “Will Trump be meeting with his counterpart or his handler?” That was false.
- From the Guardian: “Manafort held secret talks with Assange in Ecuadorian Embassy, sources say.” That was false.
- And from BuzzFeed: “President Trump directed his attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about the Moscow Tower project.” That was false.
Nunes said that the media are “puppets” for Democrats to use to try to remove a duly elected president.
“There was no objectivity or fairness in the media’s Russia stories — just a fevered rush to tarnish and remove a president who refuses to pretend that the media are something different than what they really are — puppets of the Democratic Party,” Nunes said.
Nunes repeated his charge of media “puppets” but said the American people have been educated about fake news since Trump was elected.
“The media, of course, are free to act as Democrat puppets, and they’re free to lurch from the Russia hoax to the Ukraine hoax at the direction of their puppet masters,” Nunes said. “But they cannot reasonably expect to do so without alienating half the country who voted for the president they’re trying to expel.”
“Americans have learned to recognize fake news when they see it, and if the mainstream press won’t give it to them straight, they’ll go elsewhere to find it — which is exactly what the American people are doing,” Nunes said.
Latest posts by Baxter Dmitry (see all)
- Hollywood Director James Cameron Says Testosterone is a ‘Toxin’ That Must Be Removed From Male Bodies - December 4, 2022
- Twitter Files Expose Democrats’ Authoritarian Censorship Machine: ‘First Amendment Isn’t Absolute’ - December 3, 2022
- Elon Musk Releases Documents That Reveal Twitter Helped Rig Brazilian Election For the CIA - December 3, 2022