The British government are set to release highly classified UFO documents this week, as part of a move to declassify the UK’s “X-Files”.
The documents are rumoured to contain details that prove the existence of aliens which the government, until now, have been desperate to cover-up.
UFO researchers have been engaged in a 30-year-long fight for the release of 18 top secret Ministry of Defense (MoD) files about UFO sightings. The government had to answer claims linking them to a cover-up from conspiracy theorists after the release of highly classified documents was stalled nearly three years ago.
In the views of UFO researchers, the top-secret files are the ultimate piece of evidence suggesting extraterrestrial lifeforms have been visiting our planet. The documents allegedly also provide insight into the famous yet controversial sighting that took place in the Rendlesham Forest. In addition, UFO researchers believe that the documents contain numerous reports of unexplained lights and the alleged landing of one or more Alien craft in Suffolk in late December 1980.
Alien hunters and Ufologist’s are eager to get their hands on the numerous reports which are said to prove the existence of intelligent extraterrestrial life, and its presence on Earth. The documents, treated as extremely classified, were held in the private offices of various Cabinet ministers.
However, it is still unclear when the documents – which are set to be released to the National Archives – will be available to the public.
Lord Black of Brentwood inquired about the release of the documents during a Parliamentary gathering asking: “What is the latest estimate of when the 18 files will be passed to the National Archives, and then released to the public?”
To what Defense Minister Earl Howe replied: “The latest estimate of when the 18 files will be delivered to the National Archives is before March 2016.
“The National Archives will make the necessary judgement about when they release these files to the public.”
Previously, a number of UFO files that were withheld by the UK Government were released to the public detailing UFO sightings and reports by military officials and the police.
Speaking of the release of the new classified documents, Nick Pope, who worked for the Ministry of Defense for 21 years, stated that the new files could contain a number of extremely fascinating sightings. Mr Pope was specifically assigned to investigate UFOs for a three-year period.
In an interview, he said: “Having worked on the MoD’s UFO project I’m sorry to say that we don’t have any crashed spaceships hidden away in some RAF hangar, as some believe, but we do have some fascinating and unexplained cases in our files.”
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Dems Panic as Trump Smashes Fundraising Records for 2020 - October 22, 2019
- Cher: Nancy Pelosi Should Be Our President, Not That ‘WHORE’ Trump - October 22, 2019
- Chelsea Clinton: Trump’s America Is ‘NOT the Country I Want My Kids to Grow up in’ - October 22, 2019