The following video shows that in football the referee has a role to play when it comes to arguing with David Luiz’s decisions.
Paris Saint-Germain defender David Luiz says he is worth more than 50 million pounds.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Some say David Luiz doesn’t follow rules
Disturbing Proof the WEF and UN Are Quietly Deleting the Internet
WEF Insider Reveals 'Bug-Eating Agenda' Is About Destroying the Human Soul
Coolio Was About To Take Down Hollywood Pedophile Ring Before He Died
Pope Francis Vows To Usher In ‘One World Religion’
Bill Gates Caught Admitting ‘Climate Change Is WEF Scam’ to Inner Circle
Elites Panic As Queen’s Death Threatens To Expose Pedophile Ring
WEF Anoint Charles ‘The Great Reset King’
WEF To Force Public To Wear ‘Brain Implants’ So the Elite Can Read Their Minds
Woody Harrelson Slams Big Pharma: 'The Last People You Should Trust With Your Health'
Some say he is a Comedian
Some say he is worth only 45 million.
- The Brazil international — who joined the Ligue 1 champions from Chelsea for that amount in the summer — is preparing to face his old club in the Champions League at the Parc des Princes on Tuesday night.
- The size of the fee, a world record for a defender, raised some eyebrows — but Luiz feels he has offered PSG value for money.
- And the London Evening Standard quoted him as saying: “I think and I hope I am valued at more than 50 million pounds.
“Football is a business. You have these kinds of things. It’s not for me to talk about the price. I just need to show my football every day and do my job for the club.”
Read More on his signing and move to Paris Saint-Germain >>espnfc.com
How much is he worth?
The price is in the pocket of the beholder.
Latest posts by Edmondo Burr (see all)
- Police Arrest Suspect In Supermarket Baby Food Poisoning - October 1, 2017
- Seoul Secures Data From Electromagnetic Interference By N Korea - September 30, 2017
- The ‘World’s First Internet War’ Has Begun: Julian Assange - September 30, 2017