The CDC has begun an aggressive campaign to persuade the elderly to take a new Pneumonia vaccine that they say will help reduce the chances of catching the infection.
Pneumonia vaccines Prevnar 13 and Pneumovax 23 will be prescribed by doctors in America to anybody over the age of 65, despite the deadly risks associated with the vaccinations.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Balenciaga Pedo-gate Blown WIDE OPEN
Klaus Schwab and George Soros Declare China Must Lead New World Order
Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ and the WEF is ‘Acquiring Divine Powers’
‘Passion of the Christ’ Star Claims Hollywood Elite Are Trafficking Children For Adrenochrome
Bill Gates Tells World Leaders ‘Death Panels’ Will Soon Be Required
Justin Bieber: Facial Paralysis Is ‘Punishment’ For Exposing Illuminati Pedophilia
Spanish Royalty Expose Who Really Killed Princess Diana
‘Controlled Opposition’: Dave Chappelle’s Family Say He Was Killed and Cloned by the Illuminati
Michael Jackson Was Murdered for Saying SAME Things As Kanye 13 Years Ago
Error 403: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota..
Domain code: youtube.quota
Reason code: quotaExceeded
As stated by the CDC, only 60 percent of those in this age group have gotten their shot, and they are on a mission to inoculate the other 40 percent too. This is big news – and a great deal – for Merck and Pfizer that will be providing the vaccines.
Pneumococcal disease is a broad term referring to a number of different infections ranging from a mild ear infection to deadly infections of the brain (meningitis) and blood stream. Streptococcus pneumonia, the cause of these infections, is also the most common cause of lung diseases among adults over the age of 65.
Why cancer patients shouldn’t be given vaccines
Apart from the flu shot, the American Cancer Society doesn’t recommend any other vaccine for cancer patients or people with weakened immune systems. The immune system is a complex system designed to fend off infections and diseases. For an adequate response, vaccines require a healthy and proper working immune system.
Cancer and cancer treatments, such as chemotherapy and radiation, suppress its function, leaving patients in a weakened state. When the immune system isn’t working properly vaccines may cause severe adverse effects, in particular among the elderly. In some cases they can be fatal when the vaccine contains live viruses.
One way you can strengthen your immune system and take care of your body is through living a healthy lifestyle in combination with superfoods such as chlorella and spirulina.
Adverse effects in seniors
Despite the fact that the Pneumovax 23 vaccine manufacturer Merck includes a warning that elderly and sick people should not receive the pneumonia vaccine due to a higher risk of potential adverse reactions, the CDC’s new guidelines state that those over 65 should get not just one, but both of the available pneumonia vaccines.
Furthermore, Dr. John Swartzberg, head of the editorial board at the University of California Berkeley Wellness Letter, advises elderly people or those with compromised immune systems who previously received the pneumonia vaccine to contact their doctor for an additional booster shot.
He believes that the pneumococcal vaccine is crucial, since study after study shows that it reduces the chance of dying from pneumococcal pneumonia. Of course, we can all guess who is producing these vaccine-promoting “scientific” studies.
Unfortunately, next to infants, seniors have always been an easy target for the pharmaceutical industry. Out of fear and respect for their doctors and nursing personnel at rest homes, the elderly usually follow strict orders without giving it a second thought.
Always make sure to talk to your doctor, and don’t be afraid to ask for a second opinion if you or someone you love is planning to take any of these vaccines.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Brazilian Military Begin Executing Lula de Silva Officials As Bolsonaro Declared ‘Real President of Brazil’ - December 5, 2022
- Exposure To Spike Protein Makes Women ‘Infertile’, Scientists Warn - December 5, 2022
- ‘After School SATAN Club’ Reopens for Young Kids - December 5, 2022