The establishment news network CNN has suggested 11 candidates who could replace President Joe Biden on the Democrat primary ticket in 2024.
On Monday, CNN, which the White House has courted to tamp down coverage of Biden’s poor economic record, admitted that Biden’s “age” and “ongoing political struggles” play a part in 2024 considerations.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
Britbart reports: Biden’s approval ratings have dipped into the high 30s amid 40 year-high inflation, the southern border crisis, and the deadly Afghan withdrawal that left hundreds of Americans stranded in the country. He will turn 82 years old two weeks after the 2024 election.
REVEALED: Biden’s IRS In Training To Carry Out Armed Raids on Suburban Homes
Anne Heche Was About To Expose Hollywood Pedophile Ring Before She Died
Operation Mockingbird: MSM Caught Reading EXACT Same Script About FBI’s Trump Raid
How Rockefeller Founded Big Pharma And Waged War On Natural Cures
Bombshell Evidence PROVES Justin Trudeau Is Fidel Castro’s Son
The Global Elites Are Normalizing Pedophilia
Uri Geller Threatens To Nuke Russia Using Just His Psychic Powers
UN Declares Conspiracy Theorists "Public Enemy no.1"
Tesla’s Greatest Inventions Promised ‘Bright Future’ For Humanity Until the Elite Destroyed Them
If Biden does not run, CNN suggested the following 11 candidates might be interested in his job:
- Vice President Kamala Harris
- Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN)
- North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper (D)
- Former Mayor of New Orleans Mitch Landrieu (D)
- Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo
- Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D)
- New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy (D)
- Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D)
- Former member of the Georgia House of Representatives Stacey Abrams (D)
On Monday White House press secretary Jen Psaki was asked about rumors regarding Biden’s “political fate” and whether Democrats will replace Biden in 2024.
“The White House’s message is focused on what the American people elected the president to do,” Psaki said. “The President has every intention of running for reelection.”
Fueling the talk about Biden’s potential replacement in 2024 is the New York Times, which published a Sunday article saying “there is no shortage of chatter about the options if he continues to falter.”
The Times article suggested the Democrat Party could face a possible contested primary between Democrat candidates over fears of Biden’s “unpopularity” and a “Trump comeback.”
“A nexus of anxious currents in the Democratic Party has stoked speculation about a possible contested primary in two years,” the publication wrote. “On top of concerns about Mr. Biden’s age and present unpopularity, there is an overarching fear among Democrats of the possibility of a Trump comeback — and a determination that the party must run a strong candidate to head it off.”
Meanwhile, an October NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll revealed a plurality of Democrats believe Biden is not the best candidate to retain the White House in 2024. Just 36 percent of Democrats indicated Biden was their choice for the 2024 election, while 44 percent believed a new nominee would increase their chances of retaining the presidency.
Latest posts by Niamh Harris (see all)
- RAF Suspends Job Offers To White Men In Favor Of Women & Ethnic Minorities - August 17, 2022
- Moderna’s New Omicron Booster-Jab To Be Rolled Out To Over 50’s & Vulnerable In UK - August 17, 2022
- Ad Campaign By Conservative Non Profit Group Highlights The Insanity of ‘Men in Girl’s Sports’ - August 17, 2022