Judicial Watch has released new Hillary Clinton emails showing the former Secretary of State exchanging classified information with her aide Huma Abedin.
The Conservative watchdog revealed a trove of new documents from the email accounts belonging to Abedin obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request.
Freebeacon.com reports: The emails ranged from January 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013 using a non-“state.gov” email address.
As a result of the FOIA request, 29 previously undisclosed email exchanges including classified information were released, part of a total of 317 emails that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton failed to turn over to the State Department.
Clinton used an unsecured private email server and private email address during her tenure as secretary of state. Clinton turned over 55,000 pages of emails, claiming to have relinquished all relevant work emails. But those documents did not include the emails that Judicial Watch received, which included.
- In a December 21, 2009, email, Clinton top national security and foreign policy staffer Jake Sullivan forwarded an email to Clinton’s unsecured email account containing classified information heavily redacted under FOIA exemption B1.4(D)–”Information specifically authorized by an executive order to be kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy … Foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources.” Clinton then forwarded the email, concerning the climate change accord, from her unsecured email account to Abedin’s unsecured email account with the message, “Pls print.”
- And, on December 24, 2009, Clinton sent an unsecured email from HDR22@clintonmail.com to then-Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs Johnnie Carson. The classified email, asking Carson to “Pls review the memcon of my call w [French] FM Kouchener [Redacted].” Information in this message was blacked out using FOIA exemptions B1.4(B)–”Foreign government information” and (D).
Furthermore, on January 17, 2010, Bill Clinton’s aide Justin Cooper asked for a conference call with Sullivan and Abedin to discuss the earthquake in Haiti. There were also four instances of Clinton’s scheduler Lona Valmoro forwarding her schedule to top Clinton Foundation officials, including Bill Clinton’s personal scheduler and Clinton Foundation aide Terry Krinvic, Justin Cooper, and Doug Band.
“These new emails show Hillary Clinton is a serial violator of various laws concerning the handling of classified material,” said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Prince Andrew Child Sex Victim: “Evil People” Are Trying to Kill Me - December 12, 2019
- Dianne Feinstein: ‘There Is NO Deep State’ - December 12, 2019
- Liberal California City Considers Banning People Feeding Homeless - December 12, 2019