A two-year-old boy has been taken away from his parents in the UK after a health visitor told a family court judge that the cigarette smoke made it difficult for her to breathe.
Health visitor Julie Allen said the child’s farther was surrounded by a “visible cloud of smoke” and that the boy had to use an inhaler due to breathing problems.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
The controversial decision by the judge to put the little boy up for adoption was made, apparently, because the parents were “unable to adapt their behaviour”.
WEF Anoint Charles ‘The Great Reset King’
WEF To Force Public To Wear ‘Brain Implants’ So the Elite Can Read Their Minds
Woody Harrelson Slams Big Pharma: 'The Last People You Should Trust With Your Health'
NASA Insider Confesses on Deathbed: I Filmed Fake Moon Landing in 1969
Disney’s ‘Little Demon’ Is Normalizing Satanism and Pedophilia for the Masses
Nostradamus Predicted 'Great Uprising' Against King Charles III
King Charles III Vows To Usher In ‘Great Reset’ Following Queen Elizabeth’s Death
Bill Gates’ Factory Breeding 30 Million Mosquitos Infected With ‘Infertility Bacteria’ Per Week
WEF Orders Journalists To ‘Cease and Desist’ Exposing Secret Globalist Agenda
Sky News reports:
Details of the case emerged in a written ruling by the judge following a family court hearing in Hull.
The judge said the family could not be identified and she did not identify the local authority which had asked for the boy to be placed for adoption.
But she named individual health and social services staff who had worked with the family.
Judge Pemberton said Ms Allen had “graphically highlighted” concerns about smoke.
The judge said: “On entering the living room Ms Allen described being able to see a visible cloud of smoke surrounding the father and (the boy).
“(The boy) was asleep on the sofa and had been unwell for some time by this point.
“Ms Allen described the room as ‘so smoke entrenched that I had difficulty breathing’.
“She immediately expressed concern to the parents as to the impact of such smoke on (the boy), who had already been prescribed an inhaler within the previous month to help his breathing.
“The parents seemed unable both at that stage and when the issue of smoking around (the boy) was raised by any other professional, to acknowledge or appreciate the concern and adapt their behaviour.”
Judge Pemberton added: “Ms Allen … had not come across such a smoky house in many years (she has been a health visitor for 10 years) and never with such a poorly boy sleeping amidst the smoke.”
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- Europe Records More Excess Deaths of Healthy Children in 2022 Than in 2020 & 2021 - September 25, 2022
- ‘The Jab Is a Bioweapon’: Diana West Warns About the ‘Evil’ Nature of COVID Jab Program - September 25, 2022
- MSM Admits Top Doctor’s COVID Shot Made His Cancer Worse - September 25, 2022