A depraved ISIS bomb maker was reduced to tears and crying like a child after being captured and confronted with the realities of his profession.
Jasim Mohammed Atti’ya faces the death sentence for his role as an ISIS bomb maker after being captured by Iraqi forces.
The cowardly Islamic State bomb maker said he would not personally use the explosive suicide vests he made for the terrorist group: “I wouldn’t explode myself. That is another level of faith.” He is suspected of making the devices used in a terror attack on an Iraqi government building.
The Daily Express reports:
The attack saw a bomb blast at Dibis, in Kirkuk, and it is reported that the 22-year-old created the bombs used in the assault.
The blast killed several Iraqi soldiers on November 3 last year.
He told Fox News: “What I did were terror acts. It was my duty. There are infidels and there is instruction in Koran to stop this and fight all infidels.”
Atti’ya said he joined the heinous terror group when he was 20 and trained for two-weeks on how to build bombs to be used in brutal attacks.
He said he felt like he had “no fears” after learning the powers but revealed he would never wear the vests or “explode himself”.
He said: “I never thought of killing myself, I am not convinced to kill myself. Actually I would leave or escape if they gave me this order. I wouldn’t explode myself. That is another level of faith.”
Security officials claimed the accused terrorist “cried like a baby” when caught and said Allah would be “angry” at him for getting captured.
Atti’ya was said to be masterminding a massive truck bomb to be unleashed in Ebril, close to the Turkish border when he was arrested.
ISIS gave the bomb maker almost £20,000 to buy a vehicle for the attack foiled by Kurdish officials.
The suspected terrorist admitted that some of the people killed by his bombs were innocent civilians.
But since his arrest he has told all Muslims to join Daesh and strike out at the US.
Latest posts by Edmondo Burr (see all)
- Police Arrest Suspect In Supermarket Baby Food Poisoning - October 1, 2017
- Seoul Secures Data From Electromagnetic Interference By N Korea - September 30, 2017
- The ‘World’s First Internet War’ Has Begun: Julian Assange - September 30, 2017