From Collective Evolution (source): The video below is of Dr. William Courtney, Founder of the Cannabis International Foundation, doing an interview on Huffington Post Live. In it he explains how the western medical mind has a hard time understanding the diverse actions of cannabidiol. He also explains how his youngest patient of 8 months old had a very large, centrally located brain tumor. The child was given (by her father) cannabis oil via her pacifier, gradually increasing the dose. Within two months there was a large reduction of the tumor. This is another human case that coincides with the enormous amount of research that proves the efficacy of cannabis [oil] with regards to reducing tumors.
Right now, the very first human trails using cannabis to treat brain cancer are under way. You can read more about that HERE.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
I recently received an email of an individual with cancer expressing her frustration about her oncologist refusing to even talk about cannabis treatment for cancer. It’s hard to believe that in the United States there are only two approved treatments for cancer – radiation and chemotherapy. It’s also hard to believe that not all doctors would be aware of the tremendous healing and therapeutic potentials of this plant.
WEF Insider Reveals 'Bug-Eating Agenda' Is About Destroying the Human Soul
Coolio Was About To Take Down Hollywood Pedophile Ring Before He Died
Pope Francis Vows To Usher In ‘One World Religion’
Bill Gates Caught Admitting ‘Climate Change Is WEF Scam’ to Inner Circle
Elites Panic As Queen’s Death Threatens To Expose Pedophile Ring
WEF Anoint Charles ‘The Great Reset King’
WEF To Force Public To Wear ‘Brain Implants’ So the Elite Can Read Their Minds
Woody Harrelson Slams Big Pharma: 'The Last People You Should Trust With Your Health'
NASA Insider Confesses on Deathbed: I Filmed Fake Moon Landing in 1969
Many people with cancer these days are exploring alternative treatments. It’s definitely important to keep up with research and to be aware of what is happening in the world of traditional and alternative medicine.
As I mention in all of my cannabis articles (for those who don’t know), cannabinoids refer to any group of related compounds called endocannabinoids and they play an important role in many processes within the human body that help to create a healthy environment.
Cannabis has been proven to reduce cancer cells for a long time now, as it has a great impact on the rebuilding of the immune system. This doesn’t include smoking it. Success is usually achieved by creating oil from the plant or eating the plant.
If you’d like to start on your own research you can start here. This is some of the information we’ve found but there is a lot more out there, so make sure to do your own research.
We’ve already seen a number of success stories with regards to people using cannabis to treat their cancer. In fact, the last article I wrote on this subject was about Mykayla Comstock, the 9 year old girl who used cannabis to cure her cancer.
Here are a few studies I found that show cannabis can be effective when it comes to brain cancer, but there is A LOT more research out there, hopefully this gets you started if you are interested.
1. A study published in the British Journal of Cancer, conducted by the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Complutense University in Madrid, this study determined that Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other cannabinoids inhibit tumour growth. They were responsible for the first clinical study aimed at assessing cannabinoid antitumoral action. Cannabinoid delivery was safe and was achieved with zero psychoactive effects. THC was found to decrease tumour cells in two out of the nine patients.
2. A study published in The Journal of Neuroscience examined the biochemical events in both acute neuronal damage and in slowly progressive, neurodegenerative diseases. They conducted a magnetic resonance imaging study that looked at THC (the main active compound in marijuana) and found that it reduced neuronal injury in rats. The results of this study provide evidence that the cannabinoid system can serve to protect the brain against neurodegeneration.
3. A study published in The Journal of Pharmacology And Experimental Therapeutics already acknowledged the fact that cannabinoids have been shown to possess antitumor properties. This study examined the effect of cannabidiol (CBD, non psychoactive cannabinoid compound) on human glioma cell lines. The addition of cannabidiol led to a dramatic drop in the viability of glioma cells. Glioma is the word used to describe a brain tumour. The study concluded that cannabidiol was able to produce a significant antitumor activity.
4. A study published in the journal Molecular Cancer Therapeutics outlines how brain tumours are highly resistant to current anticancer treatments, which makes it crucial to find new therapeutic strategies aimed at improving the poor prognosis of patients suffering from this disease. This study also demonstrated the reversal of tumour activity in Glioblastoma multiforme.
Latest posts by Royce Christyn (see all)
- Government Op Who Predicted Super Bowl Score Warns Of Nuclear War - February 18, 2017
- Video: Why Voting Doesn’t Change Anything & Democracy Is A Lie - May 7, 2016
- Did Bible Verse Predict String of Recent Quakes, Volcano, & Foam? - April 17, 2016