Armed black militants from the New Black Panther Party have vowed to ‘kill everything white in sight’ during a march in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday.
Organizers held a “March for Reparations” protest and marched through downtown Tulsa.
“The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” a news release from the domestic terror group read.
“We must fight on every front to achieve redress and Reparations for the atrocities committed upon Tulsa Massacre descendants; and we must intensify the fight to achieve Reparations for all 40-million Blacks still grossly affected by racism, inequality, wealth disparity, police brutality and the like. Tulsa will mark a new beginning in the upgraded fight for Reparations for Black people.”
Thegatewaypundit.com reports: Activists shouted, “Black power! Black power!”
Another supremacist threatened white people and said, “Because that time will come when there’s a rat-a-tat-tat… black Americans will kill everything white in sight.”
The following groups participated in Saturday’s march:
- The Huey P Newton Gun Club (HPNGC)
- The Elmer Geronimo Pratt Gun Club (EGPGC)
- The New Black Panther Party for Self- Defense (NBPP)
- The Fred Hampton Gun Club (FHGC)
- The New Black Liberation Militia (NBLM)
- The Panther Special Operations Command (PANSOC)
- Multiple other groups and private gun owners
Meanwhile, the FBI is busy hunting down grandmas who aimlessly wandered through the Capitol on January 6.
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- British Lawmaker Proposes ‘Mandatory Flu Vaccination’ for ALL Young People - July 24, 2021
- CNN: ‘Segregate the Great Unvaccinated – Make Them Pay’ - July 24, 2021
- Jan. 6 Prisoners Being Stripped, Hogtied, Sexually Abused, Brutally Beaten – One Prisoner Blinded: “It’s Worse Than Gitmo” - July 24, 2021