According to a Ukrainian military spokesman, Russian Tanks have crossed over into Ukrainian territory over the last few days.
Bus loads of military personnel have also been seen.
BYPASS THE CENSORS
Sign up to get unfiltered news delivered straight to your inbox.
This comes in the footsteps of the recent Minsk Peace Agreement signed by Russia, Ukraine, Germany and France.
Coolio Was About To Take Down Hollywood Pedophile Ring Before He Died
Pope Francis Vows To Usher In ‘One World Religion’
Bill Gates Caught Admitting ‘Climate Change Is WEF Scam’ to Inner Circle
Elites Panic As Queen’s Death Threatens To Expose Pedophile Ring
WEF Anoint Charles ‘The Great Reset King’
WEF To Force Public To Wear ‘Brain Implants’ So the Elite Can Read Their Minds
Woody Harrelson Slams Big Pharma: 'The Last People You Should Trust With Your Health'
NASA Insider Confesses on Deathbed: I Filmed Fake Moon Landing in 1969
Disney’s ‘Little Demon’ Is Normalizing Satanism and Pedophilia for the Masses
The Russians and their equipment were seen heading towards Novoazovsk, a town in the south-east, to help the Rebels, according to the report.
- A Ukraine military spokesman today described how equipment and ammunition had been “crossing from Russia into Ukraine” and appeared to be heading in the direction of Novoazovsk, a rebel-held town in the south-east.
- It comes just a week after the leaders of Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany thrashed out a peace agreement in Belarus capital Minsk last Thursday.
- The deal hopes to resurrect a stillborn ceasefire after the first Minsk agreement collapsed shortly after being signed five months ago.
- Military spokesman Andriy Lysenko said in a televised briefing: “In recent days, despite the Minsk agreement, military equipment and ammunition has been tracked crossing from Russia into Ukraine.
- “More than 20 tanks, 10 self-propelled artillery systems and 15 trucks have entered in the direction of Novoazovsk.”
- Read More>>>express.co.uk
Latest posts by Edmondo Burr (see all)
- Police Arrest Suspect In Supermarket Baby Food Poisoning - October 1, 2017
- Seoul Secures Data From Electromagnetic Interference By N Korea - September 30, 2017
- The ‘World’s First Internet War’ Has Begun: Julian Assange - September 30, 2017