One of the child victims of pedophile Congressman Anthony Weiner has blasted FBI director James Comey, accusing him of allowing her abuse to continue.
The 16-year-old girl, who was a minor at the time, claims that she was the victim of an elite government pedophile ring. In an open letter released to the press, the anonymous teen says that elements within the FBI, including its director James Comey, knew all about the abuse of underage children but allowed it to continue as it furthered their own agenda.
Weiner is currently facing up to 15 years in prison for production of child pornography after encouraging the girl to make an explicit sex tape. He is currently negotiating a ‘deal’ with FBI officials to have the charges dropped on the basis that he hands them damning information about the Clinton Foundation.
The full letter to James Comey, signed “Girl that lost her faith in America,” is included below:
Mr. James Comey
I am the 15-year-old (now 16) who was the victim of Anthony Weiner. I now add you to the list of people who have victimized me. I told my story originally to protect other young girls that might be a victim of online predators.
Your letter to Congress has now brought this whole matter back into the media spotlight. Not even 10 minutes after being forensically interviewed with the FBI for seven hours, I received a phone call from a REPORTER asking for a statement. Why didn’t you communicate with the local FBI agents that I had just spoken to? They could have scheduled our interview sooner or scheduled a time to interview me later, or change locations of the interview. My neighborhood has been canvassed by reporters asking for details about me.
In your letter, you chose to use a vague approach, meaning the media had to keep searching to try and find out what evidence you had uncovered and how. Every media outlet from local to national has contacted me and my family to get my “story.” Why couldn’t your letter have waited until after the election, so I would not have to be the center of attention the last week of the election cycle?
In his “cooperation” with you and with his love of the spotlight, Anthony Weiner has given information that led to the media finding me. You have assisted him in further victimizing me on every news outlet. I can only assume that you saw an opportunity for political propaganda.
I thought your job as FBI Director was to protect me. I thought if I cooperated with your investigation, my identity as a minor would be kept secret. That is no longer the case. My family and I are barraged by reporters’ phone calls and emails. I have been even been blamed in a newspaper for causing Donald Trump to now be leading in some polls and costing Hillary the election.
Anthony Weiner is the abuser. Your letter helped that abuse to continue. How can I rebuild my life when you have made finding out my “story” the goal of every reporter? When I meet with my therapist next time, she will already know what we are going to talk about before I get there by reading Friday, October 28th, 2016’s New York Times article.
I may have been Weiner’s victim, but the real story here is that I am a survivor. I am strong, intelligent, and certain that I will come out from under this nightmare, but it will not be as a result of your doing your job to protect me. I hope that by making my letter to you public, you will think about how your actions affect the victims of the crimes you are investigating. The election is important, yes, but what happened to me and how it makes me feel and how others see me, is much more important. It’s time that the FBI Director puts his victims’ rights above political views.
— Girl that lost her faith in America
P.S. To all reporters: AP, FOX, CBS, NBC, and all other media outlets, please respect my position and stop interrupting my life!
Latest posts by Sean Adl-Tabatabai (see all)
- President Biden Tells Americans To Report ‘Potentially’ Radicalized Friends & Family - June 16, 2021
- Trump Supporter Fined $500 per Day for ‘Disrespecting President Biden’ - June 16, 2021
- Fox Whistleblower Releases Tape of ‘Censorship’ – Boss Told Hecker “Cease & Desist” Posting on Hydroxychloroquine - June 16, 2021